Johnson & Johnson Janssen is recruiting for Country Director to be located in Kyiv , Ukraine .
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo . It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
This role provides key direction to the business, strategic leadership to the country while working in collaboration with all stakeholders including cross-function/enterprise functions to drive business results in Ukraine, Georgia and Azerbaijan.
The role is accountable for overseeing the development and implementation of business plans and delivering commitments for all products. The role is also responsible for overseeing organization as well as building interdependent partnerships with key cross functional business partners locally and globally.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads the development of short, medium- and long-term marketing & sales strategies.
- P&L responsibility for products within the scope and the handling of the optimal allocation of resources for business success, planning and controlling of a profit center.
- Oversees the management of the countries by providing leadership and vision, modeling effective coaching while making sure that the deployment of human and financial resources is optimal.
- Oversees the development & execution of local product strategies in line with EMEA/Global/EM product strategies.
- Assesses product potential in the market and defines sales forecasts accordingly. Oversees investment and resource requirements (A&P, MAF, FTE).
- Identifies and evaluates growth opportunities for the products and defines strategies.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with KOLs and OLs in the related therapeutic areas.
- Develops and continually leads a professionally acting and effectively co-operating team, while demonstrating and supporting Credo based behaviors. Recognizes employee potentials by identifying individual strengths and development areas. Defines career opportunities and builds plans for the direct reports.
- Ensures safety reporting requirements as set out in company policies and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) are met and appropriately managed when planning projects, developing materials, executing projects and contracting vendors.
- Ensures HCC and legal requirements are fully understood, appropriately managed and complied with when planning projects, developing materials, executing projects and contracting vendors.
- Assures that values, processes, tools and guidelines are implemented, lived, and further developed respectively localized with the team.
· Minimum of 15 year's successful business experience required, including leadership roles in sales, marketing management with demonstrated track record of success in growing the business and a strong track record in developing and growing others.
· Strong experience in driving leadership and performance with compliance being at the core as well as managing volatile environment.
· Experience working with key partners, including customers internally and externally and cultivating strategic partnerships to support business.
· Strength in developing cross-functional relationships to support and drive business objectives.
· Proven track record in organization and talent management including experience positively leading growth and change and demonstrated strong talent management competencies.
· Ability to communicate and lead organizational vision, goals, and priorities at senior levels inside and outside of the business unit.
· Strong demonstration of all Leadership Imperatives with consistent track record of results orientation and excellence in collaboration and teaming, leading through others, and in innovative solutions capabilities: big picture orientation/zooming in and out/intellectual curiosity/strategic thinking.
· Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
· Fluency in English.
Leadership Behaviors Required
· LIVE OUR CREDO : Puts the needs of Our Credo stakeholders first, pursues the highest standards of quality, safety, compliance & ethics and Ensures everyday actions contribute to Our Purpose
· CONNECT: Builds internal and external relationships based on respect, Collaborates openly across boundaries and acts as a team player.
· SHAPE: Inspires and contributes ideas that challenge thinking, demonstrates resilience and agility to drive and adapt to change.
· Grow: Develops self and others to reach their goals, engages in open & honest conversations and Drives performance by managing energy and taking ownership for outcomes.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in Egypt are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feel that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!