The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
A global leader in health and personal care, with over 125,000 employees in over 275 companies in 60 countries. We work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of more than a billion people every day throughout the world. Johnson & Johnson companies market leading products and services in three business segments: Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices. “By caring, one person at a time, we aspire to help billions of people live longer, healthier, happier lives.”
Johnson & Johnson (HK) Limited - Medical Division is recruiting for a Product Specialist, located in Hong Kong.
Responsible for achieving ETHICON Surgical Stapling & Energy Product sales to new and established hospital and clinic accounts to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration. This role is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
· Promote products and service within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
· Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with partners including distributors and healthcare professionals.
· Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from products and/or services.
· Implement market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
· Communicate customer feedback on new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications to internal stakeholders including Operations and Marketing.
· Provides input to sales forecast for business planning
· Bachelor degree or above
Experience and Skills:
· Fresh graduates are welcome; 1 - 2 years sales experience is preferred
· Proactive in carrying out task and driving sales results
· Ambitious and passionate about building a successful sales career
· Strong communication and interpersonal skill
· Willing to work under irregular hours, including weekend
This Is What Awaits YOU At J&J
· An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
· A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
· Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
· Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
· Many employees benefits:
o Supportive team culture, flexible working hours, employee development and wellness support,
o Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, JJ Club, corporate events
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability