Sr. Director of Sales Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Japan
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That’s why, through our operating companies, we’ve developed solutions for every stage of life—to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world’s leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
We Are Looking For
A leader who will collaborate across our Japan JJV cross-functional organization through inspiring leadership that stimulates innovative sales avenues, addresses customer unmet needs and has an exceptional capability to lead across a complex customer group and product landscape.
You will lead and manage Strategic Accounts and Field sales operations to deliver on sales targets and are responsible for developing and maintaining high-performing teams. Report directly to Sales VP. Being a member of commercial Leadership Team
Is this you? If yes, APPLY.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
1. Achieve Sales Targets
· Lead SAM and FS accounts to deliver nationwide sales targets and the committed market share, and conduct states management toward achievement of the targets.
2. Handling customers
· Establish partnership with key accounts, and provide support in development of strategies, execution of plans including JBP, PFG and other means, and follow-up activities.
· Set the vision and mission for sales forces.
· Lead and coach the entire customer facing sales employees, setting necessary mindset among them, and staffing.
· Lead forecasting, and account performance evaluations.
· Review, revise and approve quota of entire Sales division working with President and Commercial Leadership team
· Optimize territories working with back office.
· Take the lead in regular internal meetings of Sales division.
· Building great external relationships with JOA, political and scientific KOLs
· Engage with sales force employees and make sure to maximize DE&I and Credo scores.
· Evaluate subordinates using the methodology and the guidelines for personnel development of JJ and Vision Care.
· Drive sales digital transformation: data-based sales activities
· Develop subordinates in line with the J&J programs (J&J University, annual trainings, etc.)
· Promote and demote employees swiftly based on the recent performance of each employee.
· Confirm the productivity of the sales forces has improved more than the category growth rate and make corrective actions if not meeting the standard
5. Implementation of sales strategies
· Shape the sales strategy with back offices and other commercial LT members and lead the implementation of nationwide sales strategies in accordance with the companywide strategies and programs.
· Host major sales events
· Make approaches to other internal divisions/ VP Sales, as necessary.
· Confirm and ensure own activities are all in compliance with the by-laws, policies, and procedures of the company, and make sure all sales staff be compliant with related laws and regulations. Especially, make sure the compliance with the Antimonopoly Act.
· Verify if all contracts/activities are in accordance with the JJ policies, regulations, and the Health Care Compliance.
· Ensure compliance with Safety Fleet Policy
· 10+ years of management experience in sales/marketing
· 5+ years Medical Device sales leadership
· Strategic thinking / Big-picture orientation
· People management skill and strong leadership
· Advanced English ability (hearing, speaking, reading, and writing English)
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Proven history of building global partnerships in EMEA, NA, and APAC
· Complex EPC/HPC and retail market distribution sales
· Innovative, agile thinking and sales/marketing mindset and skills
· Competitive and Equitable Compensation
· Long Term Incentives (LTI)
· Benefits such as health, vacation, holidays, personal & family paid time off etc.
· Travel Health
· Pension Plan
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.