District Manager – Immunology - Ahmedabad HQ
Company overview: Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We welcome innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every single day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives. In India, J&J operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, which are independently handled and report into their respective Global business segments
PHARMA: Janssen, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neurosciences & analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases in India. Driven by a strong commitment to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on people’s lives, and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers - The Global Job Posting policy promotes the dedication to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
Position Summary: You will be responsible for driving business growth in assigned territory, maintaining effective customer relations, mapping territory potential, cascading science behind brands with benefits of brands and collaborating with Health Care Practitioners.
Report to: Area Sales Manager
Locations: Ahmedabad HQ (Covering whole Gujrat)
· Drives business growth in assigned territory by delivering on budgeted sales objectives while adhering to organizational polices and interest for executing the role as per supervisory mentorship
· Reviews and discuss his/hers plans for achievement of his/hers’ territories sales budget each month. Seeks ASM mentorship in formulating sales strategy.
· Schedules the frequency of his/hers calls on the doctors regarding company products. Rigorously adheres to coverage plan and frequency.
· Map potential of territory and relates it to market trends and competitors’ activities
· Profiles, assesses potential, prepares target list and enlists new doctors as per business requirement. Plans and prepares interventions to work with new doctors.
· Planning and organizing medical education events with HCPs in a compliant manner.
· Achieves daily call average for meetings with doctors.
· Proper inventory maintain in distributors to ensure adequate availability to meet the market demand.
· Ensures Pre-call planning for effective outcome from HCPs
· Builds consistent, long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders/Key Business leaders in assigned territory by involving them in scientific engagements at regular intervals and through effective coverage at right frequency
· In consultation with medical affairs team, executes and plans for conducting scientific activities team such as continuous medical education and executes marketing campaigns from time to time service listed HCPs in prescribed territory
· Collects and submits stocks and sales statements and other required documents in timely and accurate manner,
· Prepares and send daily reports electronically on his/hers’ day to day activities mentioning in detail about doctors’ call details and reports the same to Area sales Manager.
· Follow up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction. Collaborate with other departments to ensure a timely resolution
· Use Technology developments for effective field operations.
· Create and execute plan for conducting scientific activities such as CMEs, develop CRM strategy, and ensure effective execution of marketing strategies from time to time in order to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of listed Health Care Professionals in the prescribed territory and to be scientific partner of choice.
· Business handling and management at both corporate and govt centers.
Minimum required Qualification / Experience / Exposures
- Bachelor’s degree in Science / Pharma.
- Minimum experience of 3-6 years of Pharmaceutical sales preferrable experience in Immunology, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology and Dermatology
- A good performance track record.
- Super speciality Pharmaceutical Sales !
- Good Communicator and Executor!
English, Hindi, Gujarati
Travel : Yes
vehicle-eligible roles – i.e. YES valid driver’s license, where applicable]
How to Apply?
Internal Applicants : If you wish to apply, please consider the following information from our Policy:
- We require you to have spent at least 18 months in your current position, and in good standing.
- As our employee you may apply for a position without informing current manager. However, when invited to interview, then, to the extent that this is consistent with local law or practice, you are required to notify your manager prior to the interview. This notification is inspired to promote development discussions between the managers and our employees.
- If you want to refer external talent for this position, please review our Global Referral Policy and submit your referral through My Career Opportunities by following the appropriate process. (Applicable only for Internal postings).