Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a District Manager, Immunology Gastroenterology, to support the Capitals district which includes VA, West VA and small portion of MD.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Biotech, Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
As the District Manager, you will:
· Mentor, develop and lead a team towards attaining sales objectives for Gastroenterology products within the Janssen Biotech, Inc. portfolio
· Demonstrate the ability to shape their business strategically while operating within an assigned budget
· Pull-through region / district vision, create team culture, manage representative performance, develop and motivate people and teams, demonstrate core product's clinical attributes, forge valuable customer relationships, and achieve their sales quota
· Collaborate with partners and work in the field with minimal supervision
· A minimum of a bachelor's degree
· A valid Driver’s License in one of the 50 United States
· Ability to travel up to 60%
· Reside within the geography or be willing to relocate to it
· Minimum of five (5) years of successful pharmaceutical, biologic / biotech, or medical device sales experience defined as selling FDA approved pharmaceutical or device product(s) to licensed healthcare professionals (i.e. MD, NP, RN, etc.)
· Participation and/or completion of a J&J Management Development Program (Field Development Program, DM Prep Program) or prior management experience required in lieu of FLDP or DMPP
· Management and/or supervisory experience
· Knowledge of the Gastroenterology and/or Immunology field(s)
This position is eligible for a company car through the Company’s FLEET program.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.