Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (JJHCS) a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Global Segment Deliver Depuy Synthes to be located in Piscataway, NJ with the option of being located in Raynham, MA. Remote work options may be considered on a case-by-case basis and if approved by the company
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (JJHCS) provides contracting, supply chain, business services, and strategic solutions to customers and commercial intermediaries of U.S.-based Johnson & Johnson companies, including hospital systems, health plans, distributors, wholesalers, purchasing organizations, government payer programs, and government healthcare institutions in the U.S. JJHCS also engages with customers to provide streamlined supply chain services for our products that seamlessly integrate with customer operations, address shared evolving market challenges to value-based care, and develop innovative solutions that improve patient care and access. *CareAdvantage, Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is offered through Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. Its Supply Chain Optimization capability is provided for Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies products.
Johnson & Johnson Deliver Group is part of Johnson & Johnson’s global Supply Chain organization supporting operations across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Deliver strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer-facing-functions such as customer service, distribution and transportation. In addition, Deliver oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. It supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Devices (including Vision), Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. Located in every region of the world where Johnson & Johnson operates, Deliver is a critical component of our supply chain, working collaboratively to ensure that quality, safety and the experience of our customers is our top priority.
Are you interested in joining a diverse and dynamic team that is helping drive innovation? Apply today!
As a member of the Global Deliver team for DePuy Synthes, this leader will represent Deliver pillar for Joints and Digital & Powertools platforms within respective E2E Supply Chain teams, bringing functional expertise and a full view of Deliver strategy & operations within the E2E approach.
• Accountable for Global Franchise Platform performance, STEM processes, issue management and resolution
• Identify & implement CIPs - lead CIP process for the Platform globally, focusing on Deliver COGS CIPs and collaborating with regional operational teams and global pillars (i.e. Transportation, Procurement)
• Be a change agent by bringing Voice of the Customer to Platforms leadership teams, to incorporate findings into strategic priorities
• Deliver POC for Franchise Platforms NPI Launches and internal deliver orchestration, including global to regional hand outs
• Drive integration of E2E SC Processes (e.g Flows & Network optimization, IRTE, Digital & Analytics and strategic projects)
• Represent & Integrate Deliver into the Global Franchise Platforms Strategic / Financial Planning cycle (LRFP, BP, Financial reviews)
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s or equivalent University Degree required;
• FPX and Lean certifications can represent a significant plus.
Experience and Skills:
• Minimum 8 years of experience within Supply Chain, specially on distribution, customer service, planning and project management
• Deep expertise in Deliver and/or Plan processes
• Track record of developing and building diverse, engaged teams with a strong sense of mission, specially through virtual and non-direct reporting structures
• Ability to promote a vision and inspire change to transform teams and processes, via strong engagement/communication
• Collaboration - able to build strong partnerships internally and externally
• Leadership Imperatives: Connect, Shape, Lead, Deliver
• Has led or performed roles with significant stakeholder management and leading by influence skills required
• Good eye for business and customer centric mentality
• Familiarity with IT systems and knowledge of systems, from an experienced user standpoint
• Prior people management experiences
• Network design and product flow optimization knowledge
• Depth of knowledge in New Product Development and Introduction processes
• Requires up to 10% domestic and/or international travel to other sites/locations
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $113,000 to $195,500.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.