Johnson & Johnson Services is recruiting for an Analyst, Payroll Integrations position. This role will be located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. With $82.1 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 128,000 people and work with partners in health care to make a difference in the lives of over a billion people throughout the world. The Analyst, Payroll Integrations will process the integration of all external data with the SAP Payroll system. You will be responsible to assist the Payroll Integration process within the Global Services Center supporting over 45K+ employees in the US/PR. This role will be a member of a team responsible for working with the various external systems and the associated third-party vendors to import, maintain and report on the interconnected data elements.
- Perform the data process to reconcile errors, ensure accuracy, validate information and confirm timeliness
- Perform integration processes to meet or exceed organizational objectives, follows Global Services strategies, and integrates as appropriate with other service center functions
- Perform the reconciliation of the SAP Organizational Management data and the associated work flow processes
- Support the creation and development of operational metrics.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and maintenance of process documentation
- Perform transactions and complete controls associate with the data integration process
- Partner with other team members on continuous improvement initiatives and project tasks
- Assist the team with capturing and responding to escalated issues, policies, and procedures from government agencies, payroll functions, and the operating companies
- Escalate issues as appropriate to ensure quality service levels
- Participate in and support departmental initiatives. Seek feedback, continuously learn, and take advantage of opportunities to improve knowledge, skill, and experience
- Monitor results to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Assist others where possible for the good of the team and department
- Adhere to company, department, and team standards of professionalism and protocol
- A minimum of a Bachelor s Degree is required
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in Payroll, Tax, HR operations, employee data management or related function is required
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or other designation preferred
- Experience with an ERP system such as Payroll, HR, OM modules of SAP and WorkDay required
- Exposure to Shared Service center applications (especially case management) is preferred
- Experience performing Data reconciliation is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required
- A sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work effectively under pressure
- Able to process complex information and quickly identify innovative solutions that meet both internal and external business partner requirements
- Demonstrate high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance related matters required
- This position is based in Tampa, FL
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.