At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together for one purpose: to transform the history of health in humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale, and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and to help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopedics, and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver doctor and patient-centric products and solutions.
We are in this for life.
We are changing the trajectory of human health, YOU CAN TOO.
Please visit https://www.jnjmedicaldevices.com/es-419 for more information.
We are searching for the best talent for Cross Country - Regional DPS (Orthopedics) Supply Chain Planner (Fixed Term - 12 Months) to be located in Brazil (São Paulo OR São José), Colombia (Bogotá), Chile (Santiago), México (Ciudad de México)
Regional DPS (Orthopedics) Supply Chain Planner will be responsible to ensure proper Service Levels from DPS Global Hubs to LATAM Affiliates; proper Net Requirement propagation from LATAM Affiliates to DPS Global Hubs and support Regional/Global IBP and STEM processes.
You will be responsible for:
- Prepare & conduct Regional / Global STEM reviews.
- Prepare & conduct Regional Franchise Reviews as part of the IBP framework
- Prepare & conduct Demand Hand-over to Global Franchises as part of the IBP framework
- Lead development effort for Net Requirement propagation from LATAM Affiliates to Global DPS Hubs
- Lead development effort for Supply Feedback Loop from Global DPS Hubs to LATAM Affiliates
- Be the point of contact for Service Escalations from DPS LATAM Affiliates to DPS Global Hubs
- Be the point of contact for Supply Chain inquiries from DPS Global and Regional Franchises
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor´s in Engineering, Business Administration, Computer science, Data science or similar
- 5 - 8 years in Supply Chain experience in Medical Devices (Orthopedics)
- IBP / S&OP structure or implementation related experience
- Excel advanced
- Power BI
- Customer-oriented ; process-thinker
- Strong communication; presentation and analytical skills
- Demand planning related experience
- Supply planning related experience
- English Advanced
- Portuguese & Spanish
- No travel required
- APICS Certification
- No Shift Schedule required