At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together for one purpose: to transform the history of health in humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale, and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and to help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopedics, and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver doctor and patient-centric products and solutions.
We are in this for life.
We are changing the trajectory of human health, YOU CAN TOO.
Please visit https://www.jnjmedicaldevices.com/es-419 for more information.
Biosense Webster, Inc. is recognized worldwide as a leader in the science behind the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias. Guided by the needs of electrophysiologists and cardiologists, Biosense Webster has pioneered innovative technological advancements for more than 30 years. Some might call this quite a heritage. At Biosense Webster, we say it's just the beginning. For more information, visit www.biosensewebster.com
We are searching for the best talent for Facilities Generalist to be in Ciudad Juarez, Mex.
Purpose: Responsible of management program for meal service operation as per J&J standards, as one of the main functions assuring the compliance in laws/ federal, state, and local regulations in the elaboration and handling of meals. As part of management SMT, will work with the supplier in all activities that required criteria, judge and initiative to solve issues and make recommendations in the execution of equipment preventive maintenances that are used to maintain the adequate cafeteria conditions, in addition, the ancillary equipment as support to adequate building operation, as well.
You will be responsible for :
- Represent to J&J in the SMT audits for the meal services of cafeteria based in the legal and corporate requirements of J&J and provide follow up to corrective actions, establishing responsibilities and assure the properly actions closure. In addition, ensure the EHS procedures are followed by kitchen personnel, equipment, and facilities.
- Providing technical knowledge for the design, development, data collection and implementation of project related with facilities, including planning, budget control, selection and approval of suppliers. Attention to customers, established requirements, justify activities that reduce costs, improve the quality, and provide a great service and satisfaction to customer. Participate in planning, supervision, and control of building/spaces budget. Perform the evaluation and selection of suppliers/vendors. Lead projects to building planification. Collect and review data related with building specifications, corporate or governmental constraints, due dates required, the feasibility of construction. Carry out supervision responsibilities that include employees hiring and training. Also, plan, assign and lead the work activities, evaluate performance, reward, and discipline employees, attend the complaints, and solve problems.
- Will work with the service manager to create IER as required in FM in kitchen inspections focus to hygienical handling to elaborate meals and comply with healthy eating policy.
- Will Work with GHS to assure Healthy Force 2020 compliance
- Represent to J&J in the services verification to elaborate meals, in the finance reconciliation for the regular meal services and special services.
- Work with FM personnel to maintain a spending control BP vs Actuals.
- Monitor and assure that preventive maintenance for cafeteria equipment is performed in timely manner according its maintenance scheduling.
- Review and control the purchase orders with suppliers of cafeteria service.
- Assure that EHS procedures are followed by kitchen personnel, equipment, and facilities.
- Work with high responsibility sense, even though have limited documentation, instructions, or guide. Can create methods, procedures, or new assignments.
- Create reports, collect data to make decisions based in analysis of costs, portions, volume’s, and hours.
- Perform recommendations to Supervisor/Manager/Engineer to improve and install equipment that may affect efficiency, costs, process and/or company techniques.
- Assure that documentation is adequately recorded, and the operational procedures and standards are followed as it is expected as applied.
- Follow records management policy for the information, record retention scheduling, training and education, record retention notifications, cleaning of records, records management and disabled information, vital records, and suppliers, if apply.
- Responsible to communicate activities related to business and opportunities to next managerial level.
- Responsible to assure the compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, policies and procedures that correspond to environment, health, and safety.
- Responsible to assure that employees follow the company norms related to environment, health, and safety practices and that all needed goods are available and in good shape. •Perform other assigned activities as it is required
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 6 to 8 years of experience in industrial cafeteria that belong to manufacturing environment and 2 or more years in topics as: electronic, mechanical, production, electromechanical, electronic drawing.
- Desirable experience in medical products industry.
- Preferably, Bilingual: English/Spanish
- Preferably, GMP/ISO knowledge.
- Procedural Knowledge in Distinctive H
- Procedural Knowledge of Hygienic related to meal elaboration.
- Knowledge of food processing, menus creation and food balancing.
- Supervision skills
- Continuous improvement knowledge
- Advance knowledge in hardware and design software, spread sheets. (AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Reading and comprehension skills to technical documentation, highly complex, associated with the specific subject.
- Knowledge of equipment that is used to maintain the adequate cafeteria conditions, in addition, ancillary equipment to properly building operation.
- This position will be performed in cafeteria areas and/or production environment at clean room, also perform walkthroughs around exterior facilities of building.
- Should be capable to be stand up for long periods, in addition to sit front a desk to use a computer.•Capable to use office tools, clean room tools, that are needed to perform the job responsibilities