Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. is recruiting for a North America Account-to-Report Accountant 1, located in Paranaque City.
The role performs accounting functions such as financial accounting and tax accounting and possesses an understanding of general accounting methods, principles and a basic understanding of the business.
- Performs accounting functions such as budget analysis, financial accounting and tax accounting. Possesses an understanding of general accounting methods, principles and a basic understanding of the business.
- Supports accounting activities associated with maintaining control of accounts, records and for the development of reports in the following areas: disbursements, expenses, tax payment, income, financial accounting, and/or cost accounting.
- Assists in monthly analysis and reconciliations of Balance Sheet accounts, analyzes financial information, prepares reports compliant to standards. Compiles data pertaining to spending for existing contracts.
- Performs daily and monthly financial and accounting transactions with the general ledger system.
- Assists with investigation into daily accounting issues where procedures may not be well defined.
- Aids automation and streamlining of internal and business reporting processes.
- Performs various basic general accounting duties including development of simple reports and analysis of specific accounts as required.
- Bachelor's degree in any Business Course, preferably Accounting.
- At least 1 year experience in financial reporting and/or general accounting and/or intercompany, accounts payable or accounts receivable management
- Proficient in using Microsoft Applications. Advanced Excel skills preferred.
- Knowledgeable in using accounting systems - SAP preferred but not required.
- Willing to be working in nightshift schedule and Paranaque City
- Attention to details and compliance to standards.