The Technology Services Supply Chain organization is seeking an IT Manager for the EMEA Plan Chapter . This role will be providing Supply Chain Planning and ERP platform solutions for PLAN processes for J&J in the EMEA region. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering Products and Enhancements in the PLAN area and be the Solution Architect in this domain.
- As the Solution Architect within the EMEA Plan Chapter, responsible for smooth E2E solution across SAP-ECC, SAP-APO, SAP-EMS, OMP Platforms.
- Deliver functional enhancements and projects in the Plan area using OMP and/or SAP/S4.
Analyze user requirements, balancing the often-competing needs for innovation and standardization/process harmonization, to develop/propose solutions.
- Deliver high quality and cost-efficient applications, lead functional enhancements, and participate (within area of expertise) in projects as PLAN SME
- Take in user requirements and translate them in functional solutions mainly in supply chain planning (demand planning, supply network planning, capacity planning and detailed scheduling, distribution planning, …). Execute/Lead functional configuration both in SAP /S4 and OMP. Create/Review technical designs, execute/guide IT testing phases, execute functional testing and coordinate deployment.
- Understand the acceptance criteria from user stories/requirements (where applicable enhance them) and design the test scripts necessary to validate the IT solution.
- Control the implementation of changes (deployment). Ensure that these changes do not disrupt existing functionality on these productive clients.
- Execute and deliver IT solutions per SDLC methodology, to assure a firm delivery of security and audit requirements (SOX, GxP, IAPP).
- Assist Platform service owners in budget preparation for new demand (advice on high level solution proposal and impact analysis towards the existing systems/functionalities within area of expertise).
- Develop a clear understanding on the architecture of the systems/applications involved.
- Develop strong understanding of the environment/landscape strategy
- Provide post go-live support and drive the smooth transition of the support to the respective teams
- Along with the other key IT team members, be accountable for on time delivery of the project deliverables.
- Assures accurate implementation of project functionalities on all the involved ERP systems while strictly adhering to the applicable SDLC and regulatory standards.
- Responsible for the implementation of project changes on all the project specific OMP Environments while keeping the Base business changes synched with Project environment.
- Liaise with respective platform RTEs to align on the release schedules of various platforms
- Along with the SQA and testing coordinator assure applicable procedures are followed w.r.t development, testing and cutover
- Assures User stories prioritized in Backlog of existing Scrum teams
- Identify the dependencies between user stories across work streams and along with Scrum master and Product Owners push them into right sequence.
- Along with the different scrum masters, identify and resolve the impediments for the respective scrum teams
- Weekly progress reporting into the Core team and monthly progress reporting to the executive committee.
- Lead a team of up to 5 direct Reports. Support the team in their day-to-day activities and their work in Projects. Assure talent development of your direct reports.
We would love to hear from you if you have a degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering other related STEM fields (Economics, Physical Science, Social Science, Engineering and Mathematics)
Experience and Skills:
- Have 5-8+ years of experience working in key roles like Team Lead, Functional lead for global organizations with large scale implementations & transformations in complex environments.
- Possess sound functional and technical knowledge on one of the supply chain planning applications (ECC, APO, OMP, S4 others).
- Sound knowledge of SCM Planning & execution processes and applications is a must have.
- Very good understanding of various components of the product lifecycle (repositories, versions, and releases) of supply chain applications
- Should possess good documenting skills: able to author key SDLC artifacts (Design documents, Test scripts etc…)
- Experience in working with a Global & virtual team and in a multicultural environment, with key stake holders located across different geographical regions.
- Experience working in GxP Regulated environment.
- Experience working in Agile/SAFe Agile environment is preferred
- Very good communication in English, both written and spoken is a must have.
- Adept at working in a matrix organization. Ability to influence (direct/indirect) stakeholders outside own organization is desired.
- Able to lead contractors working on the projects/ enhancements led by this person as SME/Lead
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Result driven.
- Flexibility in working hours is required (occasional over-time or weekend work when deploying solutions).
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Able to understand and adhere to change management procedures and internal guidelines
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
What’s on offer:
As part of the Johnson & Johnson family, you’ll enjoy
- A fulfilling career within J&J
- Exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition
- Strong development tools and opportunities
- Engagement with local community associations
- A competitive salary and bonus
- An extensive list of benefits including a strong pension plan, health insurance etc.
- Health and wellness programs (on-site & virtual fitness)
- Paid maternity leave, parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements
Do you want to join us on our journey in the digital transformation? APPLY NOW!