- Support on MRC monthly/quarterly/yearly closing which is co-operated with GS teams and BVA review with responsible functions for spending vs budget.
- Budget planning on HC/Functional cost/Project/CAPEX spending for JCRD functions, support functional leaders to ensure the target is met.
- Support on IP billing process and work with external agency and TAX COE team to ensure the annual VAT exemption application is completed successfully.
- Support on TA project valuation and prioritization by preparing the business cases, co-operate with strategic marketing team in understanding the market access and pricing, aligning with global TA finance on project resources.
- Support audit related activities in providing comments and other ad-hoc issues raised during the operation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or Finance, master’s degree is a plus
- 2-3 years working experience of big MNC with accounting or FP&A experience
- Working knowledge of accounting principles, concepts, and compliance
- Familiarity with SAP and/or ERP system working framework, excellent Excel skill, data automation skill is a plus
- Able to read, write and speak English fluently.