Ethicon offers one of the most comprehensive surgical device portfolios in the world. For nearly a century, Ethicon Company products have been used by healthcare professionals, transforming their work and improving the lives of the patients they serve.
This role offers an opportunity to join an exciting segment of the healthcare industry and one of the world's leading healthcare companies. You will be part of Ethicon's Quebec sales team and, through building customer relationships and collaborating with other team members, determine how Ethicon's products and solutions can meet the needs of our customers.
• Develop new growth opportunities and exceed customer expectations with Ethicon products and solutions
• Manage territory operations while providing exceptional customer service and experience.
• Achieve sales targets.
• Execute national/regional/local promotional activities and programs for Ethicon products.
• Contribute to Ethicon's success by providing information on market, customer and environmental changes.
Execute the plan developed for the territory.
• Develop strong clinical relationships
• Respond to business needs and regulatory obligations
• Be available to travel a few days per month
Required profile :
• Collaboration: You are a true team player, appreciating the success of others as much as your own.
•Entrepreneurship: You act like a business owner and achieve your goals whether the path has been laid out for you or not. You take initiatives, are autonomous and motivated.
• Negotiation skills: You are a master in negotiation. You are always looking for a win-win outcome for both parties. For you, success requires excellent preparation before meeting your clients.
•Curiosity: You continually learn new things and develop new abilities and skills. You often step out of your comfort zone. You are passionate about the company, the customers and the market. You are constantly evolving.
•Social Skills: You have strong communication and interpersonal skills. You know how to connect with people and develop strong relationships with both internal and external partners.
•Leader: You do what's right for customers, your territory and the business, and you influence others in that direction. People enjoy working with you because you are open, respectful and engaging.
• A minimum of a university degree is required.
• Experience in sales, marketing or a related field is preferred.
• A valid driver's license is required.
Bilingualism a definite asset.
• Generous compensation including a competitive base salary, variable compensation plan, pension plan, health insurance, company car and more
• World-class employer and working conditions
• Hyper-dynamic work environment
• Worldwide employment opportunities in all J&J functions and business units, worldwide
• Training, professional development and support for personal and professional growth
• The most recognized and respected brand on the market
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture within the Johnson & Johnson family of companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to reach their potential.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin or alumni status. protected combatant and will not be subject to any discrimination based on disability.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Johnson & Johnson, we're on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world's healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.