At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Janssen Supply Group, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Global Planning Coop – Summer/Fall 2023 Semester position to be based in Malvern, PA. The role of this co-op will be to provide support for the Large Molecule Planning Team.
Daily responsibilities will focus on supply planning, material planning, scheduling and special projects related to key business objectives. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate, develop, maintain, and execute shipment plans for commercial and clinical products.
- Support planning of Large Molecule Drug Substance supply.-Coordinate delivery of the Large Molecule platform external material requirements to meet plant operational demands.
- Support delivery of the 2023 key performance indicators in alignment with the Global Planning Large Molecule Platform targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree Program enrollment required with specializations in Logistics, Management, ISBT, Procurement or Engineering preferred
- Strong analytical and project management skills are required.
- Understanding of/special courses on Six Sigma/Lean concepts is preferred.
- Effective written and oral communication skills are required. Ability to work independently and across organizational boundaries is essential.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.