Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Instrumentation Technician!
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The MAKE Asset Management (MAM) is an organization that handles the full life cycle of production assets in a safe, qualitative and efficient way. We seek to continuously improve by delivering agile, future proofed, data driven services and solutions. In order to achieve this goal, we are looking for an instrumentation technician to calibrate, troubleshoot, maintain and repair instruments for process data acquisition and control to ensure a safe and efficient operation.
The instrumentation technician works in a regulated environment and therefore carries out duties in compliance with all company and site policies in addition to state and federal regulations and guidelines including FDA, EPA, OSHA and DEA. This person sometimes works under hazardous conditions including strenuous exertion and chemical handling. This individual also understands the environmental impact of the work performed and therefore records and calls out environmental problems.
Are you interested in joining a diverse team delivering outstanding results to our customers? Apply now for this exciting opportunity!
- Calibrate, install, inspect, test, repair and rebuild measuring and control devices in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Operate electronic test equipment such as digital and analog multimeter, and analog and digital simulators.
- Effectively work from prints, P & IDs and loop diagrams, and computer systems to troubleshoot instrument system malfunctions and make the vital repairs or corrections.
- Repair, replace and install equipment in an explosion proof environment
- Work from drawings and sketches to fabricate minor components for production equipment using basic machine shop equipment.
- Perform minor plumbing and electrical conduit functions (measure, cut, thread and hang pipe or tubing)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and technical procedure manuals including the National Electric Code
- A minimum of a High school diploma or higher is required
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience is required
- Be a problem solver and can troubleshoot and resolve problems with instrumentation is required
- Apply Basic algebra and geometry skills is required .
- Lift at least 50 lbs; work from heights of 30 ft; and on occasion work in confined spaces with supplied air is required
- Are available to work overtime as assigned and on an emergency basis is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.