Are you passionate about working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, challenging, and highly collaborative environment focused on delivering best-in-class engineering innovations worldwide? Are you highly motivated and striving to make an impact? We invite you to learn more about the Technology Services Commercial team in Singapore and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Our products touch the lives of millions of patients every year and you can be part of a growing organization that is focused on providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills, and experiences to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our investment in people, technology and innovation make us one of the best places to work, within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
We are currently seeking a Data & Analytics Development Manager to join our ASPAC Data & Analytics team. This position is a leadership role responsible for engineering the analytics healthcare solutions with primary focus on Japan market. We collaborate to develop, design and deliver high-quality business applications with Agile development rooted in Lean principles. It is an open and creative environment with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery. You will be partnering with all our business sectors enabling the future of healthcare in the digital world.
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of quality-focused and efficient software architects following Agile and Lean software development principles and values
- Partner with business in designing and delivering business analytics and cognitive solutions across a broad set of business areas
- Drive innovation and expertise, finding new ways and using emerging technology to shape patient healthcare of the future
- Drive adoption of modern software development approaches and techniques like Agile, DevOps, Design Thinking, Lean Startup and CICD.
- Guide and challenge vendor development teams in designing, building and delivering secure, reliable and scalable solutions.
- Own End-to-End application development, testing, maintenance, Break/Fix and Support, for one or more of data and analytics systems within Asia Pacific region.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related engineering discipline is required.
- 7 years of software development work experience is required.
- 2 years of leadership experience is required.
- Experience in building Data and Analytics/BI solutions on AWS and/or Azure Cloud platforms.
- Experience in Advanced Analytics and Deep Learning solutions is preferred.
- Comfortable with leading multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and influence without formal authority as needed
- Bias toward action & strong will to get things done balanced by a style that positively influences team members and partners.
- Passion for pragmatic agile development.