Johnson and Johnson, the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare company, is hiring for Specialist II, Global Mobility Operations to work on a night-shift and to be assigned in Paranaque City, Philippines.
The Specialist II, Global Mobility Operations, as part of the broader People Experience Operations team, will be responsible for initiating employees' movements (i.e. international assignment, permanent transfer) in the system.
Duties and accountabilities include:
- Supporting the execution of daily transactional work for Global Mobility employee data globally and across multiple J&J systems
- Monitoring of assignment activity for new or existing Global Mobility employees
- Processing/coordinating updates for ‘on-assignment’ records.
- Investigating, analyzing & resolving data and business process flow errors.
- Assisting with root-cause analysis, detecting patterns and developing risk mitigation action plans.
- Identifying areas for improvement on daily operations and providing support to implement initiatives.
- Interacting with customers, vendors, service providers, and other third parties as applicable in relation to the activities and dependencies of the role.
- At least 3 years of work experience in HR Operations or similar function
- Proficiency in Workday and Saleforce.com
- Has a solid attention to details
- With strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of standard business practices and experience in a customer service setting