The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
A global leader in health and personal care, with over 125,000 employees in over 275 companies in 60 countries. We work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of more than a billion people every day throughout the world. Johnson & Johnson companies market leading products and services in three business segments: Consumer, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices. “By caring, one person at a time, we aspire to help billions of people live longer, healthier, happier lives.”
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF ROLE:
The individual is responsible in overseeing Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision Cataract and Refractive brand strategies in Hong Kong by developing product strategies and leading the execution of strategic growth programs driven towards building awareness, excitiement, confidence and adoption of new products and equipments amongst the Ophthalmologists and driving demand for key accounts across Hong Kong
This position reports to Commercial Lead, HK
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES (where applicable)
Sales & Customers
- Deliver marketing strategies and programs that achieve business goals and maximize existing brand performance
- Proactive & creative development of marketing and promotional mix to meet brand objectives and customer needs
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the situation and trends relative to Information Management including industry, market segments, applications, competition, and potential partners.
- Monitor business performance and external environment to deliver corrective action as required to meet business objectives
- Accurate management of Marketing & Sales budget for brand and effective inventory forecast planning
- Delivery of sales targets & Market share results
- Work closely with sales in the field to gather market insights, and delivery competitive rebuttal strategy for key accounts
- To work from the pre-launch to post launch phase to build awareness, excitement and confidence on Growth Programs and New Product Introduction, leading to higher adoption of our brands.
- Manages price and keep up to date reimbursement policies.
- Manages inventory and consignment locations to keep within the contractual MOH.
- Collaborate with APJ Marketing team to develop marketing tools with specific product messaging, claims, branding and differentiators.
- Budget control- ongoing analysis and follow up of marketing budget as per guidelines of profit plan
- Execute on key account management strategies to facilitate and foster long-term partnerships that deliver growth opportunities with key customers and HODs.
- Forge partnerships and execute initiatives that shape customer perceptions and/or drives a competitive edge for J&J
- Assist tender negotiations and discussions
- Develop learning plan for sales team to build capabilities using internal and external resources.
Self & Processes
- Develop sufficient product knowledge and clinical understanding to be able to competently discuss issues with key customers
- Lead compliant business practices and nurture this behavior as part of team culture
- Demonstrate J&J leadership imperatives through role modeling in conducting day to day business.
- Participate in relevant trade displays, education courses and seminars.
- Manage controllable expenses in accordance to plan.
- To manage and lead ad-hoc projects that is assigned.
- To undertake any other duties or responsibilities deemed necessary, for the advancement of the Company
- Degree with minimum 5-7 years of selling experience with strong track record. Relevant medical device experience preferred.
- A strong team player with excellent influencing, communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and develop strong relationship with stakeholders
- Demonstrated strong leadership qualities, driven by a passion to excel in a customer-centric and innovative organization.
- Previous working experience in channel management is preferred
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Biomedical Engineering, Life Sciences or Postgraduate qualification in Business Administration will be an advantage.
This Is What Awaits YOU At J&J
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- Supportive team culture, flexible working hours, employee development and wellness support,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, JJ Club, corporate events