Johnson & Johnson is currently sourcing for a Lead Talent Acquisition Partner, Technology. This position is a remote role based out of Tampa, FL or New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for more than 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $93.8 billion in 2021 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 137,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
As Lead Talent Acquisition Partner, you will own full-cycle recruitment for the Technology function in the US. You will lead all aspects of delivery, execution, and assessment of Talent that will provide J&J with a competitive advantage. You will translate Technology talent strategies into talent acquisition results including recruitment, talent pipeline cultivation, DE&I and optimizing the candidate and hiring manager experience. You will stay connected to the talent community, acting as an external ambassador via social media and / or attendance of functional & industry specific events. You will connect across the function to maintain a deep knowledge of the business while maintaining ongoing relationships with aligned business partners.
- Serve as a strategic Recruiter / talent advisor by actively establishing a collaborative relationship with Technology leaders by providing recommendations and talent insights using deep technical acuity, market knowledge, and a strong network
- The Lead will be responsible for overseeing contract resources in support of technology recruitment
- Develop a keen understanding of J&J's long and short-term strategies, with special focus on its different growth drivers and innovation pipeline
- Represent the company as a trusted professional in the market among the TA community by showing technical expertise and remaining largely connected
- Drive an outstanding candidate experience by acting as a career mentor who cultivates long term relationships and builds a sustainable candidate pipeline
- Promote agile thinking through a fast, adaptive, and iterative recruiting approach
- Advocate for the Global DE&I Strategy and constantly look for self and process improvement opportunities
- Use business data, technology, and other operational metrics to recommend a diverse pool of candidates to hiring managers and position the company to passive and active talent. Understand internal talent availability and merge with external trends to influence talent strategies
- Collaborate in the development of the Talent Sourcing plan in partnership with Talent Intelligence.
- Actively use digital platforms to develop & implement sourcing strategies, build sustainable candidate pipelines, and develop relevant relationships.
- Collaborate across the Technology community and with business leader partners for your assigned business.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of 6 years of HR/Recruiting experience in corporate recruiting and/or agency recruiting is required.
- Experience in shaping solutions, with strong communication and collaborative partnership skills with internal and external partners to ensure the effective execution of HR solutions across the enterprise is required.
- Strong capability in assessing, hiring, developing and mentoring talent and developing a high performing, diverse and sustainable talent pipeline is required.
- Must have the ability to provide clear direction quickly and on-demand to work optimally in an agile environment, balance multiple projects and daily ad-hoc operational activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as formal presentation and facilitation skills are required.
- Experience conducting and Training others in behavioral interviewing assessments and AIRS and/or other relevant certifications is preferred.
- Experience as a peer leader or mentor is strongly preferred.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and constantly evolving? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability