We are seeking a Manager, Supply Chain IT Operations, Change, and Reliability whose primary objective is to align with the business and collaboratively design, deliver, manage, and improve the way businesses use information technology (IT) services. It is to ensure Operational Excellence and drive Service Quality and improve service levels across Supply Chain Applications and Infrastructure Services. She / He will perform as Change Agent and be responsible for communication and track/support delivery performance. Perform quality Change Management and Governance across the ERP domain, and Supply Chain Integration applications to make sure our business operates without reliability incidents.
The individual will be responsible for some of the projects to modernize technology platforms such as next-generation peripheral systems for 5 regional SAP systems in the Asia Pacific region.
The person must have deep Service Excellence and/or execution experience within a highly matrixed environment and demonstrated excellence in the strategic leadership of enterprise-ready software applications/platforms including ERP, Integrations, cloud computing, and network services. This role will also support the supply chain management team with the business & organizational change management communication, to facilitate and shape the organization to the next level.
The individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Participate in respective service operation meetings, lead & own the reliability (P1, P2 incidents)-related topics to make sure plan and closure are shared with stakeholders
- Manage escalations and coordinate resolution efforts with key stakeholders (internal and external) by working cross-functionally to ensure issue ownership, action items, and communications are fulfilled
- Reduce escalation volume by leading improvements plans - monitoring and developing dashboards to proactively monitor trends and use data to work with other TS Service Owners to meet expectations and/or optimize productivity
- Identify/facilitate the identification of areas for process improvements to ensure the continual suitability, adequacy, and effectiveness of the processes
- Strategize and shape future change & support operation model for the Asia Pacific region. We are expecting global-scale next-generation ERP implementation in the Asia Pacific. Given Asia Pacific has time zone challenges and lessons learned from the past, we need to shape the model for the future.
- Lead Change Advisory Board, standardize and implement Change and Release controls across ERP and integration platforms.
- Ideate, architect, and bring Technology solutions that bring organization to advance the reliability of platforms across ERP, Integrations, and integrated application systems.
- Build and sustain effective communications with all stakeholders in the company to achieve maximum client satisfaction
- Partner with the Manufacturing & Logistics team to shape and improve supply chain site (DC, manufacturing) related operations in terms of reliability through communication with relevant stakeholders
Required Minimum Education : Bachelor’s degree in the field of Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, or related field.
Required Years of Related Experience:
Business Experience: Minimum of 3 years of Operational Excellence
Technical Experience : 5 years of relevant Information Technology leadership experience
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities :
- Technical skills in the areas of SAP systems, Integration platforms, with technology foundation such as OS, DB, and SAP Basis
- Strong understanding of Service Delivery Models and Frameworks, ITIL/ITSM knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate complex and technical issues to a diverse audience with clarity and conciseness. Strong presentation, facilitation, and communication skills and the ability to influence without authority are required.
- Self-starter 1) ideate new technology solutions for innovation & improvement 2) propose new dimensions
- Must be results-driven with the ability to effectively execute a variety of activities concurrently across local and global organizations. Ability to translate data into information for executive audiences.
- Demonstrated success at converging seemingly diverse business needs in a decentralized enterprise for maximum fiscal responsibility, solution effectiveness, and commercial impact.
- Strong customer relationship skills and prior experience in a customer-facing role. Experience working with external partners to bring products/services to market strongly desired.
Required Years of Stakeholder Management Experience :
- Minimum 5 Years
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- ITIL Expert certification (ITIL v3 or 4) preferred
- Kanban System Design Training, Kaizen, Six Sigma (Black Belt), or other process improvement certifications
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.