The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
A global leader in health and personal care, with over 125,000 employees in over 275 companies in 60 countries. We work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of more than a billion people every day throughout the world. Johnson & Johnson companies market leading products and services in three business segments: Consumer, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices. “By caring, one person at a time, we aspire to help billions of people live longer, healthier, happier lives.”
- Promote products and service within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with partners including distributors and healthcare professionals.
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from products and/or services.
- Implement market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
- Communicate customer feedback on new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications to internal stakeholders including Operations and Marketing.
- Provides input to sales forecast for business planning
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Science or Engineering degree preferred
Experience and Skills:
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Proactive in carrying out task and driving sales results
- Ambitious and passionate about building a successful sales career
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
This Is What Awaits YOU At J&J
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- Supportive team culture, flexible working hours, employee development and wellness support,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, JJ Club, corporate events