Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for an HR Leader, Global Development, based in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $93.8 Billion in 2021 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 135,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Key Responsibilities, as a HR Leader within Janssen R&D, Global Development supporting the client groups of IDAR (Integrated Data, Analytics and Reporting, and EBIS (Enabling Business Solutions):
- This role will be instrumental in shaping our culture, supporting our business strategies, and developing the talent pipeline vital to make a remarkable impact on Johnson & Johnson and our patients around the world
- Use HR solutions and practices to lead, develop, deliver, and support programs that establish JRD as an employer of choice while empowering all employees at all levels of the organization
- Primary strategic partner to a global business, developing HR strategies, needs assessments and resulting HR solutions
- Establish relationships with global business leaders to offer thought leadership and influence organizational and people-related strategy and execution
- Partnership with the leadership team to model Our Credo & Cultural Attributes to foster an environment where every employee is engaged and inspired to contribute their best
- Ensuring the effective “delivery” of all HR programs and services. Establish, build, and strengthen relationships with key HR partners across the J&J HR Model to ensure elements of HR are successfully coordinated to meet business needs and building integrated business solutions across
- Assist with the design and delivery of programs and initiatives to attract, develop, retain and promote a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Thinking big, using data to guide work, challenging convention and, in some cases, to reinvent how work is done
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters of MBA preferred
- This position will be located in NJ/PA and require up to 10% travel.
- 6+ years professional experience, including managerial experience coaching and leading talent; minimum of 3 years of progressive HR or HR related experience required
- J&J Leadership Imperatives
- Credo & Our Purpose : demonstrate and role model Credo behaviors
- Connect : collaborate extensively with diverse teams to integrate HR solutions, balancing voice of local customer, external trends, short- and long term needs to achieve business goals
- Shape : identify creative and innovative ideas; challenge the status quo
- Grow : effectively lead, develop, and accelerate others; role model exceptional people leadership
- J&J HR competencies
- Strategy leader : Create, shape, and apply meaningful strategies that meet long- and short-term goals
- Talent mindset : develop high performing, diverse, sustainable talent pools; expertise in talent management
- Business mindset : integrate internal and external business drivers and financial insights to drive talent outcomes for the business
- Trusted partner : effectively coach, influence, and advise
- Integrator : look across groups and needs to identify/build end-to-end, holistic solutions; role model enterprise mindset
- Change advocate : drive strategic change to proactively meet evolving business needs and explore new business models
- Operational excellence : Continuously drive enhanced effectiveness and efficiency of HR solutions
- Analytics mindset : identify and use data to inform decision making
- Digital champion : identify, use, and role model the use of technology to meet needs
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.