DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Field Warehouse Coordinator II located in Denver, CO.
DePuy Synthes , part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery, and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to healthcare systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
The Field Warehouse Coordinator II performs a variety of inventory management, order picking, receiving, shipping and housekeeping tasks in accordance with defined job processes with a focus on safety and quality. This position will primarily focus on Orthopedic loaner fulfillment operations. The Field Warehouse Coordinator II will interact with a Warehouse Control System to perform assigned functions, as well as comprehend and demonstrate compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and work instructions.
The Field Warehouse Coordinator II is responsible for providing constructive input to enhance the work process/environment by making suggestions and implementing process changes in coordination with the Field Inventory Location team to ensure the achievement of Orthopedic Field Logistics objectives.
- Manage implant inventory including replenishments, National loaners, returns, and expired goods
- Perform check-in and put-away process for Orthopedic products including scanning inventory, completing inventory transfers, ordering replacement parts, and sorting mixed sets
- Checks in instrument sets to ensure all required instruments are present in the set and order replacement parts when necessary
- Provide general support to the operations including the assembly of new instrument sets
- Receive in loose finished goods inventory and put to stock or match with appropriate sets
- Complete shipping functions to include forwarding and issuing sets to customers, communicating incomplete set information to customer service, assembling packing lists, and completing shipping manifest
- Communicates with other company departments regarding product dispositions and potential problems
- Lead the planning of implants, instruments, and transportation Lead projects as required
- Travel to/support other territories as required
- On-Call on a rotating basis
Safety, Housekeeping Activities:
- Perform housekeeping duties as directed to maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Execute all safety policies, rules, and regulations
- Report all incidents/accidents/injuries immediately upon discovery to the Supervisor/Safety Coordinator
- Deliver and pickup devices in hospital/surgical center designated staging areas as needed
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Performs other related duties as required
**Additional duties as required might include the transportation of medical device instruments and implants to and from hospitals and surgical centers.
- The anticipated base pay range for this position is $38,000 to $63,000.
- The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, his position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
- This position is overtime eligible
- Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employees benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal, and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience in warehouse operations, orthopedic loaner operations, or hospital sterile processing experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to function in a high-volume Logistics operation
- Demonstrated ability to execute transactions in an IT system (e.g. Warehouse Management System)
- Demonstrated ability to do simple math, count accurately, read, and write legibly
- Demonstrated ability to perform tasks requiring physical abilities as noted in the section below
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated collaboration skills – team member; ability to contribute positively to the morale of the team
- Demonstrated flexibility/sense of urgency (Takes direction and accomplishes tasks quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality)
- Demonstrated ability to follow policies, SOPs, regulations, and legal requirement knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to produce according to established goals and standards
- Demonstrated ability to use all job-related equipment including operation of motor vehicle
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs. on a repetitive basis
- Able to stand and/or walk on concrete floors 95% of the time
- Able to bend/twist/squat; perform a repetitive task
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com