Key Account Manager Oncology
Both locations will be considered: Vilnius or Kaunas, Lithuania
Contract: full time
The role of the Key Account Manager is to develop relationships between Janssen and the accounts to (i) inform about latest changes of medical, clinical and other pharmaceutical information related to company products, related diseases and their treatment possibilities; (ii) deliver sales targets for assigned products and ensure all activities are aligned with our brand strategy, local laws and customer needs. The Key Account Manager also acts as Janssen Baltic organization “ambassador”.
The Responsibilities & The Impact YOU Will Have
- Promotes assigned Janssen products to HCPs using different channels for interactions (F2F, phone, email, web call) which are in line to local legislation on medicines’ promotion
- (LT) Provides HCPs with pharmaceutical information. During interactions intended to provide pharmaceutical information to HCPs at HCO’s - promotion is strictly prohibited. During such interactions any targeted information, which has direct or indirect influence on promotion of medicines’ prescriptions is not allowed
- Participates at local and/or international HCPs conferences with promotional and/or pharmaceutical information
- In alignment with Therapeutic Area Manager - KAM takes full ownership for localization of promotional materials (including, but not limited: managing translations, proofreading, approving it on iMR platform, material printing, localization of advertisements, etc.) within agreed timelines
- Assures collaboration and experience sharing among customers in assigned therapy area
- Collects business intelligence information, analyses sales performance, identifies gaps in diagnostics or / and diseases treatment which does not allow patients to get timely and proper treatment and shares insights & proposals to improve situation with Therapeutic Area Manager, and other relevant functions
- Contributes to various projects (such as Product training to HCPs or/and nurses), which help to assure proper administration of Janssen medicines
- Contributes to implementation of market expansion, disease awareness projects by fulfilling activities which are assigned to Commercial function
- Builds high level expertise and knowledge in assigned therapy area, Janssen and competition products. Constantly seeks to increase that expertise by self-learning, attending local and international congresses and use gained knowledge to solve arising issues in daily job
- Recognizes and reports Adverse Events and Product Quality Complaints according to existing SOPs.
- Performs assigned trainings, completes expense reports, and submits all customer interactions into CRM system on time
- Performs other responsibilities, which would be aligned with National Sales Manager
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- High level of energy and urgency to deliver sales results, agility and resilience
- Positive attitude to change if needed, ability to challenge "status quo" with arguments
- High motivation and ability to work in cross-functional team
- Excellent communication skills
- Empathy and desire for constant learning & improvement
- Medical, pharmaceutical, bioscience background could be an advantage
- Profound knowledge of key stakeholders, healthcare and market access environment
- Fluent Lithuanian knowledge of both spoken and written
- Fluent English knowledge of both spoken and written
- Clean driving license
This Is What Awaits YOU At J&J
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
We offer attractive conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our company.
For this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 40 000 EUR (excl. variable component).
Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!