The DELIVER organization strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer-facing functions such as distribution, customer service, logistics and transportation across Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Currently, DELIVER supports all sectors of Johnson & Johnson and DELIVER manages a complex network of Distribution centers (DC’s) and Customer Services centers across APAC supporting multiple distribution channels to J&J broad range of customers. DELIVER will move to a new segment dedicated operating model in 2023 to further strengthen the integration of DELIVER into the Segment Supply Chain.
This role is being created as part of the evolution of DELIVER into a Segment focused organization
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Manager, Performance and portfolio , Pharm.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
This position serves as the Performance and Portfolio Lead for AP for Pharm Deliver Asia Pacific Operations. The role focusses on creating value by governing DELIVER portfolio of priorities, drive performance management and portfolio processes and provides a strong linkage between global performance and portfolio function and regional deliver excellence.
• Support the shaping of the APAC Pharm Deliver strategic agenda ensuring focus on key strategic priorities and growth drivers while simultaneously working to evolve the meeting cadence and structure to drive overall efficiencies.
- Lead or support strategic planning for APAC Deliver Pharm segment
- Manage DELIVER Pharm segment Asia Pacific performance management processes, partnering with relevant global, regional and local stakeholders in establishing and standardizing KPIs and reporting cadence. Manage compilation and publication of DELIVER metrics/dashboards/reports and support appropriate performance measurement reviews.
- Maintain Planisware data integrity and robustness as one source of truth.
- Manage budget cycle preparations from a deliver portfolio perspective for LRFP and different business cycles.
- Manage DELIVER Asia Pacific Pharm portfolio reporting and business analytics – provide clear visibility on status and progress tracking, sufficiency to meet goals and affordability (budget, resource) to execute the portfolio.
- Lead and facilitate monthly regional portfolio governance meeting to review regional portfolio and projects that are submitted for stage gate approval.
- Lead effective assessments and executions of the Segment initiatives within Deliver space and drive issue resolutions and decisions.
- Conduct required analysis to determine end-to-end tradeoffs (e.g. cost, OTIF-D, inventory) and to define deliver implications of changes / imperatives
- Support orchestration of Deliver operational performance, CIP management, failure mode analysis, analytics, and continuous improvement.
- Leverage intelligent automation and basic analytic tools to drive workflow and reporting automation and visualization.
EXPERIENCE AND FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES:
• Education and/or additional training: Bachelors in engineering/BA in Logistics/Supply Chain/Business required; Advanced degree like MBA preferred.
• Proven track record of delivering cost savings and service improvement from data driven insights.
• Experience in designing and deploying digitalization solutions ,dashboards and analytics capabilities for cost/service visibility.
• Track record of navigating matrix organizations.
• Skills to build an organization embracing a culture of functional excellence and continuous improvement
• E2E mindset and collaborative, influence-based leadership approach
• Highly collaborative and influential. Ability to work regionally and globally, across businesses units and functions, building strong partnerships internally and externally with strong customer focus.
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Digital native possessing skills in RPA, Power automate tools
- Location: Open to all candidates in APAC region (hence will be based on local hire)
- Live Our Credo – Demonstrates and inspires the behaviors that reinforce Our Credo.
- Connect – Cultivates meaningful external relationships and partnerships outside of J&J, adding value and insights for the enterprise; insight-driven to proactively uncover critical unmet needs and turn them into new opportunities.
- Shape – Translates insights into innovative and viable products or solutions, creating value; challenges the status quo and leads change management activities, creating positive change; takes and properly manages risks, while maintaining the highest standards of quality and compliance, contributing to value creation
- Lead - Takes ownership for talent acquisition, performance and development in a way that enhances the performance and development of self and others; maximizes and leverages diverse perspectives, backgrounds and talent to generate innovative ideas or solutions to address organizational challenges; engages in and encourages others to have transparent and constructive conversations and encourages others, contributing to a high-performing organization
- Deliver - empowers people to act with speed, agility, and accountability, enabling them to achieve organizational goals and strategies; makes decisions and takes actions based on a global and enterprise-wide mindset that adds value across the enterprise; balances short- and long-term strategic choices, positions the organization to achieve both short-term and expected future results