Key Objectives: Market Intelligence is key strategic capabilities that Medical Company will build to strengthen our competitiveness through data-driven timely decision-making. The market intelligence team will be responsible for supporting business by providing objective market information to make business decision.
- Collaborate with business units and research firms to plan and conduct market research as a means of solving business issues
- Develop and update market intelligence model to provide market relevant data and information to business leaders at each financial cycle
- Connect primary/secondary data (external sources) with internal data to quantify market trends and competitive advantages.
- Continuously verify external data and internal intelligence to propose highly accurate data acquisition and intelligence
- Engage relevant stakeholders in businesses to understand market dynamics, relevant procedure and product, competitors, and customers.
- Connect with stakeholders throughout the organization to communicate market trend and insights.
- Relationships/Communication - Ability to manage successfully in a matrix organization, ability to drive cross-functional team engagement, and create and sustain internal relationships with franchises and functional teams.
- Leadership – Has demonstrated the ability to lead cross functional teams and influence key stakeholders in delivering results.
- Strategic Understating - Ability to understand market and business dynamics and develop/adapt strategies to drive growth through market expansion, penetration, and market share gains.
- Drive for Results – Be a source of strategic insight and direction in the Business Unit and the Franchise. Ability to inspire the teams to fulfill customer requirements and fuel business growth.
- Teamwork – Able to effectively partner across franchises and functions. Able to influence across the organization to drive business results.
- Critical thinking – Ability to actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action.
- Business Savvy - Broad knowledge and understanding of the technical, operational, commercial, and marketing elements of the business and the organization. Ability to make good judgments and quick decisions based on robust business understanding.
- 3+ years of experience in business analytics, reporting, or simulations
- Experience in market research
- Experience in leading cross functional project.
Required Skills and Capabilities
- Experience using excel to analyze data by connecting several datasets
- Proven ability to drive business results with data-based insights.
- Comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams
- High-level of leadership with strong communication skills
- Fluency in Japanese, business level English
- Knowledge of healthcare relevant data sets
- Experience in healthcare marketing
- Knowledge or experience working in the healthcare industry
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s or MBA is strongly preferred.
Tokyo, JJMC Tokyo Head Office
*Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies in Japan strongly recommends prospective employees to complete the COVID-19 vaccination before or as soon as after joining our company to prevent the spread of infection among our employees and people around them as well as our customers and the community we serve, and to ensure our responsibilities are sustainably fulfilled as a healthcare company (except for those who cannot vaccinated with underlying medical conditions and other circumstances).