Senior Market Access Manager (m/w/d) (80% - 100%)
Company Background & Culture
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites Johnson & Johnson. J&J embraces research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance health and well-being. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. J&J has more than 250 companies located in 60 countries around the world.
Who is Janssen?
Are you passionate about crafting a world without disease? Do you have expertise in Health Economics and Market Access? At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we use heart, science and creativity to discover groundbreaking medicines. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease encourages us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
Janssen is currently recruiting a Senior Market Access Manager located in Zug, Switzerland, to lead, accelerate and broaden patient access for Janssen's key brands. The Senior Market Access Manager will work as a Market Access Manager and will lead a small team. The successful candidate will play a key role as part of the Market Access team and will report directly into the Lead Market Access, who in turn reports into the Director External Affairs and Market Access.
Key Responsibilities as Market Access Manager include:
- Responsibility for an optimal and timely Market Access and Pricing of new and already launched assigned products
- Development of innovative Market Access strategies and value messages in coordination with the local cross-functional product teams, European Market Access and Pricing teams and other Janssen affiliates to ensure an optimal use of available information and Market access support
- Preparation of high-quality BAG dossiers and support the negotiations in close collaboration with the local cross-functional product team
- Preparation and management of BAG price reviews of assigned products
- Provide accurate pricing assumptions and scenarios for business reviews and company’s short-, mid- and long-term planning including presentation to the senior management
- Manage the design and implementation of Health economic / Market Access projects to generate the necessary data for an optimal reimbursement and lifecycle management for assigned products
- Lead, attract and develop talented Market Access Manager
- Partnering with various external stakeholders in the Swiss healthcare system to create a strong awareness of the value of our products and ensure optimal patient access
- Represent Market Access function at internal and external meetings
- Monitors future trends that provide enhanced competitiveness to current and future Janssen brands and embed this into the Market Access strategies
- Support of KVV71-requests, database maintenance and reporting together with the Access Managers Health Insurance
- University degree in life sciences, such as MSc, MD, PharmD or PhD or a health economic education
- At least 4 years’ experience as Market Access Manager with a success track record of bringing complex new substances/indications in oncology and/or haematology on the reimbursement list
- Experience in negotiating and pricing combination therapies, multi-indication products as well as diverse Managed entry agreements with the BAG
- Intense experience on the management of Art 71 requests, contract negotiations is a clear plus
- Very good knowledge in clinical trial design, clinical data management, epidemiology, health economics, evidence-based medicine, Real-World Evidence data generation, Health Technology Assessment
- Very strong strategic, analytical, and operational skills with a systematic, proactive, exact working style
- Accountable, reliable and self-motivating personality
- Experienced in finding creative solutions
- Strong learning agility and ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Ability to deal with uncertainty
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to aggregate and convert complex data into simple and crisp messages for internal and external clients
- Strong and flexible team player: ability to work in multidisciplinary teams and to develop internal and external networks
- Fluency in German and English, French skills is a plus