The Finance Intern will have the opportunity to gain experience in such areas as financial accounting and analysis, sales & marketing finance, operations finance, and research and development finance. Other tasks may include analysis of financial questions and problems to provide insight to the organization.
The candidate should be a results and performance driven individual, who has the ability to demonstrate these qualities through characteristics such as being innovative, adaptable, and eager to learn from others.
Janssen Inc., based in Toronto, Ontario, is currently recruiting for an 8-month Finance Intern position . Preferred start date for the role is January 2023 .
- Complete month-end and ad-hoc reporting requirements for Finance Team
- Provide support for month-end requirements (balance sheet reconciliations)
- Build key reports and dashboards to be used by Senior Management
- Perform internal control testing to meet external reporting requirements
- Support presentation consolidation and development for business reviews
- Support Revenue and Expense forecasting cycle requirements
- Collaborate with internal business partners on financial analysis and reporting
- Responsible for documentation activities to ensure a smooth transition
- Support internal and external ad-hoc requests
- Student in good standing, working towards the completion of an undergraduate degree (accounting, business or related subject area preferred)
- An ideal candidate is interested in working towards a CPA
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and build relationships
- Independent problem solver interested in taking initiative
- Proven ability to multitask and follow up on actions/ issues
- Strong Microsoft office skills - Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- SAP experience an asset
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing, and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and accessible work environment where all employees can achieve their potential.