At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, MedTech, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
J&J MedTech MLDP Program Overview
The J&J MedTech MLDP is a two-year program based on a philosophy of empowering leaders through challenging assignments, advanced training, clear objectives, feedback, and coaching. The program includes two, one-year rotations in which you will gain diverse marketing experiences within U.S. MedTech Marketing and Global Strategic Marketing.
Global Strategic Marketing (Upstream)
- Responsible for leading worldwide product launches and developing marketing materials, pricing strategies, promotional plans, training plans, and forecasts
- Contribute to the development of global brand strategies for products, services, and programs including value propositions, segmentation, positioning, and lifecycle management
- Partner with R&D to lead Project Core Team on new product development from product conception to launch
- Build collaborative relationships with surgeon customers and key vendors to identify unmet portfolio and customer needs for assigned product categories
US Marketing (Downstream)
- Responsible for leading and executing impactful product launches for the North America region, including promoting and educating on the product through customer-facing initiatives
- Remain connected with market needs through frequent interaction with customers – travel with sales consultants, attend industry meetings, review medical journals, etc.
- Partner closely with Sales Teams to gather input on customer needs and ensure strong alignment with marketing strategy
- Align customer insights with product capabilities and messaging
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure alignment between demand and supply.
The J&J MedTech MLDP provides top MBA graduates a unique opportunity to leverage their business training and diverse experiences to have an immediate impact to the company. As an MLDP, you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with strategic business issues with significant exposure to business leaders and cross-functional areas globally.
- Demonstrating in-depth understanding of critical issues, decision-making, and project management skills.
- Leveraging strong problem solving, organizational, communication and analytical skills.
- Driving innovation and collaborating across a matrixed organization.
The J&J MedTech Marketing Leadership Development Program (MLDP) is comprised of the following businesses within the Medical Devices sector of Johnson & Johnson:
- Ethicon Inc. (Raritan, NJ and Cincinnati, OH)
- DePuy Synthes Companies (Warsaw, IN, Raynham, MA, West Chester, PA and Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- Cardiovascular and Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group (Irvine, CA)
Upon successful completion of the MLDP, participants graduate into a full-time Marketing Manager position. For consideration in the MLDP Program Class of 2023, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must graduate from an accredited MBA Program between July 2022 and no later than June 2023.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant post undergraduate professional work experience required.
- Permanent US work authorization without the need for sponsorship now or in the future
- Passion for improving Healthcare
- Strong problem solving, organizational, communication and analytical skills
- Decision making, in-depth understanding of critical issues, and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience in Marketing, Product Management, Market Research, Sales, Business Development, Licensing and Acquisitions, or related field
- Demonstrated cycles of success in a professional business environment.
The base pay for this position is $130,000/year. The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis. This position is eligible for a sign-on and/or early incentive bonus.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below.
For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
#JNJMBA #JNJMarketing #JNJFullTime