“Reimagine the possibilities” at Johnson and Johnson Global Finance! We live this motto every day by creating game-changing business solutions for the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company.
As a member of our Global Finance team, you will have exclusive access to a network of financial professionals located in over 60 countries. This new network will help you build on your current skills and explore opportunities to grow your career in J&J.
At J&J Global Finance, we value ideas for innovation and improvement and are committed to diversity and inclusion. Together we will reimagine business processes to become more effective, more efficient, and improve customer experience. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This role will be part of the Global Services Finance team in the Compliance - Risk Management process area. The Global Services Finance organization provides best-in-class, cost-effective financial services, and compliance—in a J&J way—to our Operating Companies around the world.
Compliance Supervisor (SFA) will have increase responsibility in driving accountability on activities to ensure J&J process, systems and operations comply with internal standards and external regulations. These professionals will perform functions related to Risk Management and Reporting, Due Diligence Reviews, Remediation & Corrective Action Planning, User Access Management, and other Compliance support to Finance/Accounting, & Supply Chain. They are to have more engagement with various business partners including senior leaders across the organization and will be the first level escalation for the compliance professionals. The role is expected to handle more complex markets, sectors, or MRC. They are required to have deep knowledge in finance processes and controls, strong analytical and risk management skills. This professional is expected to guide compliance professionals in working with various business partners including senior leaders across the enterprise.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals.
It is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, this position may be conveyed with New Consumer Health. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to the successful candidate by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and would be subject to any necessary consultation processes.
Be compliant with applicable laws and regulations, and follow guidelines in the J&J Credo
Maintain Operational Excellence
- Adopts a strategic mindset for execution of daily tasks.
- Supports and prepares foundational analytics for evidence-based decision making.
- Demonstrates strong learning agility.
- Understands policies drives accountability on business compliance.
- Views issues with a risk-based lens and develops appropriate mitigation plan.
- Liaise and provide compliance status related to issues, policies, procedures, and recommendation as necessary to supervisor and stakeholders.
- Fulfill compliance requirements, which includes SOX Key Dates and Corporate requirements, as per Compliance SLA with the sectors. Complete all standard Compliance document requirements – RCM/DCMs, Hand-off's, SOPs, and submission of required SOX templates (system inventory templates, SOX questionnaires).
- Identify compliance risks in processes and controls and help ensure such risks are addressed.
- Help oversee the operational compliance to internal policies and procedures to assure that the current processes are operating under a state of control and in a manner consistent with applicable laws, regulations, and policy. Coordinate activities within established departmental policies.
- Manage multiple projects, when required, prioritizing, and adapting to business needs and understanding of business requirements is expected.
- Demonstrates influencing skills and credibility.
- Assist Associate Compliance Manager and/or Compliance Manager in the implementation of compliance initiatives and related activities such as, performing due diligence reviews, Risk Based Assessment monitoring, Audit, Corrective Action Planning & Remediation, Advisory, Training, and other compliance support needed by Finance/Accounting and Supply Chain.
- Coordinate compliance training as required. Enable/Support implementation of policies and standards across all sites within scope of role in the region.
Be a Trusted Business Partner
- Exhibits an unbiased and integrated approach towards business partnering.
- Understands external environment and acts in an advisory / consultant capacity.
- Partner with Global Project Team in providing compliance support through various country deployments to enhance controls through standardization of tools & reports.
- Partner with other members of the Compliance team on the formulation of responses to corporate audits in order to address various audit observations. Collaborate with stakeholders in the identification and implementation of corrective actions. Ensure effective and timely completion of all corrective actions.
Create Game-Changing Innovation
- Demonstrates a self-motivated approach for process and continuous improvement.
- University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with subject matter expertise in Accounting / Finance, Supply Chain, or related business field.
- Generally, requires 4-6 Years Work Experience.
- Has specialized knowledge in underlying business processes and accounting background.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills (ability to measure).
- Accounting background for Payroll and Finance for Risk Management, SOX, and User Access.
- Independent objective in thinking, strong professional ethics.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with employees at all levels.
- Ability to frame clear & concise communication across all relevant stakeholders.
- Be open to new ideas, rapid change and embracing new technologies.
- At least 1-2 years of Management / Supervisory experience is preferred.
- Audit or Compliance experience.
- Technology proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Digital/ intelligent automation capabilities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.