Ethicon, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a (n) Project Support Officer (PSO) Full Time or Part Time. This position is in Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
Candidates will be considered for Full Time or Part Time.
Ethicon, part of Johnson & Johnson MedTech, has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com
A Project Support Officer (PSO) undertakes project planning, reporting and administrative activities to support project leaders and to provide stakeholders with accurate and up-to-date project status data. A PSO provides project and operational support, including monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones, and deliverables, to ensure time, cost and quality indicators are in line with an approved baseline.
Support Manager PMO by:
- updating the project portfolio
- updating the master schedule using MS Project
- providing input to project risk register and proposing risk mitigations
- attending and facilitating project kick-off meetings
- highlighting project exceptions and deviations from project baselines
- planning resources for implementation of change orders
- taking initiative to further professionalize the Project Management Office by providing ideas and giving the example to project leaders
- act as project leader of smaller projects
Support project leaders with:
- setting-up and updating project schedules
- protecting the scope of projects
- spotting issues and risks early-on and proposing mitigations where possible
- following-up with action owners to ensure projects stay on track
- deliverable tracking
- accurate progress and KPI reporting
- internal stakeholder management
- Potential support of other departments with planning activities:
- follow-up of CAPA and non-conformity tasks for QA department
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, chemical, or business administration is required
- A minimum of 2 years of PMO or PSO experience
- Intermediate skills in speaking, writing, and reading in English
- Intermediate skills in speaking, writing, and reading in Dutch
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience in working in a project-based environment
- Experience with project planning tools/software like MS Project
- Communicative, punctual, persistent, and proactive
- Engage with project leaders on a regular basis to update schedules, follow-up with action owners and detect project risks early-on
- Ability to adjust the style of communication depending on the stakeholder ‘s personality and role
- Character that demonstrates pro-active and ethical behavior
- Ambition to grow and to continuously improve. Not only yourself, but also the PMO and performance and quality culture
- Ability to understand and oversee complex situations, having a real helicopter view
- Ability to lead cross-functional planning discussions and to understand the process of managing development in a highly regulated and standardized environment
- Knowledge of project management and/or PMO methodologies (e.g. IPMA (PMO), Prince 2, Agile)
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .]
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.