At Johnson & Johnson, we are revolutionizing healthcare by using technology, data, and the power of teamwork to meet the world's most significant healthcare challenges. We are looking for a hard-working and analytically minded person to join the DePuy Synthes division of Johnson & Johnson MedTech for a paid summer internship in Biostatistics. This is a half-time summer internship, located in Warsaw, Indiana.
Join us in transforming the future of medical devices and empowering patients to live their best life possible. Apply now to reimagine healthcare with J&J MedTech!
You will have the opportunity to work with practicing statisticians and SAS programmers to learn about statistical methods in a clinical research setting. We will assign you to projects that involve the analysis of data from clinical studies and real world evidence clinical registries, and your work will include data preparation, graphical exploration of data, statistical analysis, report writing, and the use of computer programs and software applications.
Candidates must be in pursuit of a BA or BS in Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, or a related field of study.
Experience and Skills:
- Must be meticulous, highly organized, and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical, quantitative, and programming skills is required.
- At least an intermediate level of SAS programming is required.
- It is highly preferred that courses on calculus, probability theory, and mathematical statistics have been completed by the start of the internship.
- Must be available to work 12 weeks between May 13, 2024 and August 30, 2024 and 20 hours per week during that time.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .