The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of One Ethicon, DePuy Synthes and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions.
Business Unit Manager Depuy Synthes Hungary
Location: Budapest, Hungary
The role’s overall responsibility lies in management of the sales team and responsibility for the sales results in a designated region and business unit. The role’s main goal is to increase market share, turnover, profitability and other KPIs in respective BU in the country
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
· Responsible for supervising and developing in alignment of J&J rules and guidelines the sales team on the assigned territory. Evaluates the performance of sales representatives, consultants. Provides leadership, guidance, and customer product expertise to the sales team
· Administrate promotions and incentives and provides motivation as needed
· Establishes team and individual sales goals and provides effective coaching of sales representatives to consistently improve their performance
· Allocates or adjusts resources as needed. Ensures sales activities are in compliance with all federal/national, state, local and company regulations, policies and procedures
· Collects and utilizes all necessary marketing information with strong collaboration of marketing team. Provides account support and administration to increase company products presence with accounts.
· Creates daily, weekly, monthly activity and sales reports. Analyze sales data to identify opportunities for increased productivity and sales on both a group and individual level
· Prepares and controls budgets for a particular district or region
· Leads specific sales events or projects to improve sales performance
· Works closely with Sales Consultants, Key Account Manager One MD, marketing team and Country Manager One MD to implement annual/quarterly sales plan and necessary changes required to achieve objectives
· Be responsible for related and authorized part of P&L in the business unit
· Effective utilization of budgeted OPEX and CAPEX costs
· Coach and support Sales Consultants in achievement of sales budgets, and ensuring that SCs develop good call patterns
· Execution of the BU strategies in the country level
· Manage relationship to surgeons and hospital administration in entire region, and develop appropriate key account plan
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
· University degree or equivalent an advantage
· Previous experience in the medical field an advantage
· Good technical skills – ability to understand the technicalities of medical instruments and devices
· Valid driving license B category
· Innovative, creative and pro-active approach, analytical thinking
· Native in Hungarian, Fluent English written and verbal
· Innovative, creative, and pro-active approach, analytical thinking
· Availability to learn and develop further
· Proactive approach, hardworking attitude
· Strong strategic, innovative, and collaborative mind-set. Able to cooperate and collaborate within a matrix organization
· Project Management Skills: ability to drive projects in an organized and timely manner, with necessary follow up and interaction with other involved departments
· Performance and results driven: ability to identify and quickly respond to opportunities and difficulties
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Customer and Marketplace: desire and ability to anticipate and address the needs of customers (internal or external) through timely program/project implementation
· Communication/Presentation skills: ability to effectively explain, describe, and convey information
· Advanced product understanding, to convey information to different audiences
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
· An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
· A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
· Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
· Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
· Many employee benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!