Janssen Biotech Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Product Director, Professional Promotion, Akeega, located in Horsham, PA.
At Janssen, we are creating a future where disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, working diligently to make that future a reality for patients everywhere by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with heart. We focus on areas of medicine where we can make the biggest difference: Cardiovascular, Metabolism, & Retina; Immunology; Infectious Diseases & Vaccines; Neuroscience; Oncology; and Pulmonary Hypertension.
As the fastest growing Oncology company, we are passionate about redefining care and delivering innovative therapies for patients facing unmet medical needs to help them live longer and better. Our robust portfolio of ground breaking oral, biologic and cell therapies include novel approaches to predict, prevent, intercept, detect and potentially defeat cancer someday changing the way cancers are treated. Learn more at www.janssen.com. Follow us at @JanssenUS.
The Product Director will be accountable for understanding and implementing strategies to influence Akeega treatment in the prostate cancer disease state. In addition, you will be responsible for driving the strategies to include development and implementation of health care professional marketing plans and initiatives in the prostate cancer marketplace. In this role, you will craft marketing strategies that help providers reimagine care and redefine living for patients with prostate cancer.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead development of comprehensive HCP marketing plans, including strategy, positioning, messaging, and omnichannel initiatives to achieve business goals
- Ensure strategies, marketing assets and tactical plans are developed and performed in close partnership with Sales, Sales Learning & Development, Medical Affairs, Finance, Commercial Excellence and key internal partners
- Lead precision medicine brand strategy and act as Diagnostic partner liaison
- Develop content with learning and development team for sales meetings and ongoing field development to support brand strategies
- Lead analytics, and market research to generate insights for marketing initiatives in partnership with the insights and analytics team
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA or advanced degree in related field is helpful
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant business experience, including pharmaceutical and healthcare knowledge
- A minimum 5 years' experience in Sales, Marketing, Managed Care Account Management, Pricing and/or related fields
- Demonstrated proficiencies in marketing, project management, and clear communication
- Ability to travel up to 20%, which may include overnight and weekend travel
- Experience in oncology
- Previous sales experience
- Experience with product launch
- People leadership experience
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.