Johnson & Johnson Innovative Medicine is recruiting for a Senior Ecosystem Manager, located in Titusville, NJ. The anticipated base pay range for this position is $118,000- $203,550.
At Johnson & Johnson Innovative Medicine, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
Innovative Medicines Transcend is a global business transformation program that will modernize our foundational transactional processes and harmonize them into one “clean” ERP as a standardized platform for growth and efficiency gains. The program will simplify our ERP landscape from 7 to 1, standardizing processes in order to have a cost effective, fit for purpose digital backbone that will enable us to support the Innovative Medicines business with agility.
As part of the program, the Senior Ecosystem Manager will be an active member of the Innovative Medicines Supply Chain JJT team, responsible for delivering the Ecosystem integration accounting for approx. 100 applications and 399 interfaces. The role will be focusing from a technical perspective on landscape/environment alignment, supervising Ecosystem readiness and proactive risk management.
Additionally, the candidate will engage with a wide network of stakeholders both internally to the program and within the Ecosystem. The objective is to ensure collaboration, transparency and efficient communication, coordination and alignment of deliverables and management of resources/costs
Key Responsibilities include the following:
Ecosystem Integration delivery (Tactical horizon 0-3 months)
- Drive Ecosystem engagement ensuring availability of resources to deliver program squads’ objectives. Negotiate and influence Ecosystem partners (including Product Line Owners, Local application users and Global applications owners, cross-sector Teams and Head of Technology) to align on priorities and finalize a joint plan.
- Collaborate with program's Squads and drive the Ecosystem ceremonies to facilitate Backlog alignment and supervise progress between internal squads and Ecosystem teams.
- Collaborate with the Test Lead, Cutover Manager and Data Migration- Master Data Team to facilitate and coordinate requirements for the Ecosystem applications. Drive testing coordination with Ecosystem applications by supervising and ensuring readiness for testing execution.
- Proactive risk identification, mitigation, and monitoring. Timely conflicts resolution/obstacle removal.
Operational Leadership and Ecosystem strategical management (3-12 months)
- Ensure smooth program execution, by providing visibility in advance and drive/influence required alignment to remove/mitigate roadblocks before the tactical horizon.
- Manage risks at appropriate governance levels (internally or externally).
- Drive continuous improvement on the ways of working with the Ecosystem.
Ecosystem Readiness Reporting & Analytics
- Drive reporting and analytics to anticipate Ecosystem readiness. Update Ecosystem dashboards and prepare executive summaries for program leadership.
- Supervise the Ecosystem critical metrics, interdependencies, costs and resource plans
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Information Technology and/or Supply Chain
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience required
- Five years relevant ERP/SAP experience required
- Experience in the testing environment and hands on management of SAP landscape required
- Experience in SAP technical architecture and API based integration required
- Experience with Agile methodology and/or Scrum Master Certification required
- Understanding the end-to-end business process linkages across Plan, Source, Make, Deliver, Finance and Master Data required
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability of accurately analyze situations and reach productive decisions based on informed judgment required, along with ability to collaborate and influence without authority required
- Experience in Pharmaceuticals/Healthcare industry and good Knowledge of SOX & GxP compliance regulations preferred
- People management experience preferred
- Experience working in a global/regional setting preferred
- Experience in a large-scale program preferred
- Knowledge of project tools (Jira, MS Project, Smartsheet) preferred
- Travel percentage 20%, both domestically and internationally required
Travel percentage 20%, both domestically and internationally.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .