At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Tech sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Contracts & Business Analyst Co-Op, supporting the CSS Contracts, Compliance and Customer Supporting Team in Irvine California.
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group consists of four diverse businesses including Acclarent, Biosense Webster (BWI), CERENOVUS, and Mentor. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular, and Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics.
The Contracts, Compliance and Customer Support Team is responsible for the development and execution of contracting strategies, pricing and compliance analytics, and orders and process support. This includes but is not limited to the development and delivery of pricing agreements, pricing & customer analytics (preparation of customer-ready analytics and materials to support customer updates and negotiations) and CPC governance (rules and processes for approving deal exceptions). The Contracts, Compliance and Customer Support team works in close collaboration with Field Sales, Account Management, Contract Strategy, Contract Administration, and other partners such as Legal, Finance, Health Care Compliance, Government Compliance, etc. to put together the most appropriate offering (products, pricing, solutions, T&Cs, and order support) for the customer.
- Review Field Sales contract / pricing requests ensuring adherence to contracting strategies and pricing matrices
- Prepare contracts using approved templates as well as review requests for deviations from standard template language and maintain appropriate documentation in accordance with company's compliance requirements
- Issue Contract Pricing analysis to the US Field Sales organizations
- Support Field Sales organization with ad-hoc customer contracting scenario analytics
- Collaborate with various business partners to support pricing and automation projects.
- Support Customer Support on order troubleshooting and order issues.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- A concentration in Finance, Business, Economics, Supply Chain or Marketing is preferred.
- Strong quantitative and analytics skills
- Strong computer skills; (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Access)
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and oral) and organizational skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment and handle conflicting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Interested in learning new things and comfortable taking the initiative to seek out projects or new areas of responsibility
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.