At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities, and forward progress. That’s why for more than 135 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body, and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. Every day, our more than 140,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science, and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
At Janssen, we never stop working toward a future where disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, and you can count on us to keep working tirelessly to make that future a reality for patients everywhere, by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with heart. We focus on areas of medicine where we can make the biggest difference: Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, Oncology, and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. Visit us: www.janssen.com
We are searching for the best talent for Institutional Access Manager to be located in Mexico City, Distrito Federal.
The Institutional Access Manager Leads and executes comprehensive market access strategy to approach HTA and institutional technology assessment committees to present the evidence regarding a health technology to support decision making by policy makers, key opinion leader’s payers and providers.
The following processes and activities fall under the direct responsibility of this position:
Areas of Responsibility:
• Designs, develops and implements an integrated approach to present all aspects of the payer value proposition by leading institutional access team who coordinates efforts at field
• Communicates the unique attributes of the therapeutic area drugs to external multi-stakeholders to ensure the drug's value proposition will be recognized and maximize market uptake.
• Works collectively with payers, including HTA, reimbursement influencers and other decision makers to ensure the continuous changing reimbursement systems remain fair to all involved parties.
• Works with Health Economics, MAF, Access Planning, Business Units teams to design payers advocacy strategies
• Participates and presents at meetings with internal and external representatives. Interaction typically concerns status of inclusions and field value teams action plan
• Advanced Degree, Master’s degree, MBA or other post-graduation related to fields: public health, hospital administration, medicine considered a plus.
• Fluent English is mandatory
• Strong written and verbal communication (Spanish & English)
• Knowledge of Mexican healthcare system is strongly preferred
• Experience in monitoring trends and evaluating key drivers in access strategy or government sales is strongly preferred
• Prior people management experience, with strong leadership skills is strongly preferred
• Travel up to 30%
Other desirable requirements
• Ability to review and analyze information. Analytical skills
• Project management skills and experience
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong leadership and connect skills
• Ability to work effectively, both independently and within a team environment