Pharm Transcend is recruiting for a Pharm Transcend: Functional PMO Analyst (1 of 2). The preferred location is Beerse, Belgium, or Titusville, NJ, US. There is a potential to be located at another Janssen facility for the right talent.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
Pharm Transcend is a global business transformation program that will modernize our foundational transactional processes and harmonize them into one “clean” ERP as a standardized platform for growth and efficiency gains.
The program will simplify the Pharm ERP landscape from 7 to 1, standardizing processes in order to have a cost effective, fit for purpose digital backbone that will enable us to support the Pharm business with agility. Additionally, the program will remediate the end-of-life system exposure that we risk towards the end of this decade.
The Functional PMO Analyst is part of the Pharm Transcend Global PMO team responsible for oversight and value delivery of the Pharm Transcend program. The Functional PMO Analyst will act as a POC between the Global PMO team and assigned functional pillars, supporting governance and smooth execution of the program through management of the PMO tool, work scheduling and status reporting.
As a part of the role, the candidate will also work with the assigned pillars and functional pillar leads to ensure compliance and consistency of the plans execution and reporting in line with the program standards, processes and methodologies.
· Work with the pillar teams to create and maintain work schedules, meeting / workshop schedules, resource plan, interdependency log, change requests
· Execute progress tracking, meetings and workshops coordination, maintenance of minutes, actions, decisions logs
Program Health Reporting & Analytics
· Update pillar / program reports and dashboards, analyse and highlight inconsistencies and risks, ensure mitigation plans in place, support preparing status summaries for the pillar and PMO leadership
· Gather and consolidate insights and develop analytics to help pillars in scope driving various decisions for their area of ownership
PMO Standards Adherence & Tool Management
- Act as a PMO POC and a PMO tool key user for the pillars in scope
- Support development of the training materials on the PMO tool and processes
- Supports creation and maintenance of PMO documentation, such as templates, mid-level plans, roadmaps, playbook elements, presentations
- Provide guidance to the pillar teams in scope on the PMO processes and reporting standards
- Ensure compliant use of the PMO tool with appropriate data quality and completeness according to the Global PMO processes and standards
- Carry out any other duties related to the given scope of practice in support of the team primary activities and objectives.
- BA/BS required
- Preferred area of study in Supply Chain, Information Technology, Finance, or Data Analytics
- A minimum of 2 years in a project management environment, analytics, training management.
- A minimum of 6 years total business experience.
- Strong analytical skills, experience working with complex data sets and processes.
- Proven ability to make conclusions and decisions based on analytical findings.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, thriving on change and able to adapt to it.
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Limited travel - 5%
· Understanding of the business functions and how systems and applications will be used by business partners. Understanding of the strategic initiatives and the associated IT roadmap.
· Applies technical expertise and works independently within scope, receiving general guidance. Provides mentorship or guidance to more junior staff
· Certifications in Project Management and/or Process Management such as FPX and/or Lean Six Sigma, and knowledge of project tools (Jira, MS Project, Smartsheet)
· Direct experience of working in operational SC, and/or on SC system implementations
· Previous experience in a PMO or project role
- Experience in developing analytical dashboards (Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
The compensation and benefits information set forth in this posting applies to candidates hired in the United States. Candidates hired outside the United States will be eligible for compensation and benefits in accordance with their local market.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $88,000 to $142,600.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees and/or eligible dependents may be eligible to participate in the following Company sponsored employee benefit programs: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, business accident insurance, and group legal insurance.
- Employees may be eligible to participate in the Company’s consolidated retirement plan (pension) and savings plan (401(k)).
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s long-term incentive program.
- Employees are eligible for the following time off benefits:
- Vacation – up to 120 hours per calendar year
- Sick time - up to 40 hours per calendar year; for employees who reside in the State of Washington – up to 56 hours per calendar year
- Holiday pay, including Floating Holidays – up to 13 days per calendar year
- Work, Personal and Family Time - up to 40 hours per calendar year
- For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits