PRODUCT SPECIALIST ONE ETHICON / WOUND CLOSURE
Location: Poland woj. Łódzkie, Wielkopolskie (preferred place of residence: Łódź)
Contract: Full time
In this exciting role as Product Specialist One Ethicon within our Ethicon team you are responsible for taking care of a specific territory where you will bring added value to our customers, deliver financial growth of the business, provide market information & analysis, and ensure the improvement & implementation of internal processes. Product education is a key element that drives our business. Being present in the operating theatre is therefore a crucial part of your daily tasks.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
• Establish and maintain long-term relationships with key opinion leaders, surgeons, nurses, operating theater management.
• Closely collaborates with all J&J internal resources to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
• Take full ownership of the territory and assigned accounts and meets defined targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
• Actively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis in order to identify insights to improve results and accelerate conversions
• Facilitate congresses, user meetings and events that improve the understanding of our offer
• Manage contracting, pricing and tendering processes in the assigned accounts
• Develops communication and influential skills to become a high-impact presenter; seeks feedback on skills in this area
• Maintain detailed knowledge of Medical Devices products, competitive products and have in-depth understanding of the J&J offering in the customer environment.
• • Find ways to challenge the status quo and how things have always been done: innovate and be create
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
• Master’s degree
• 3 years of successful medical sales experience
• Polish - native, English - any level
• Strong interpersonal communication & influencing skills
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Flexible, eager to learn, highly motivated, hands on and stress resistant
• Ability to build positive relationships
• Strong passion to improve patients lives and make things happen
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
• An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
• A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
• Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
• Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
• Many employee benefits.
It’s important to us that you feel you can bring your whole self to work; at J&J we provide an environment for you to fulfil your career aspirations as well as promoting your physical and mental wellbeing. You will receive a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as benefits that can be tailored to what is valuable to you throughout different stages of your life.
About Johnson & Johnson
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
About Ethicon, part of J&J Medical Devices Companies
At J&J Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and help people live longer, healthier lives. As pioneers in medical devices, we continually focus on elevating the standard of care—working to expand patient access, improve outcomes, reduce health system costs and drive value. We create smart, people-centered healthcare to help the patients we serve recover faster and live longer and more vibrantly.
At Ethicon, we are bringing people together from around the world to create innovative solutions that are advancing surgery and having life-changing impacts in health care. Our Specialty Surgery unit focusses on the treatment of Obesity and Surgical Oncology, our Wound Care business unit focusses on wound closure, prevention of surgical site infections and hemostasis products.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!