Team and Role Background
The Johnson & Johnson Technology (JJT) End User Services (EUS) team provides all the key productivity, collaboration, and computing services our organization relies on for doing their day-to-day work. This includes capabilities and process improvements for services such as M365, Zoom, 6Connex, Windows 10/11, AWS/W365 virtual Environments, PC/Mac, Mobile, Meeting Rooms, office and home technology setup experiences, License management, New Starter and much more!
The Organizational Change Management (OCM) team is part of the EUS Digital Workplace Practice (DWP) and is responsible for interpreting how the needs of the organization can be delivered by EUS technologies and services. The EUS DWP is defined as a “Chapter” within our J&J Technology High Performance Teams model. As a Chapter we provide services across all EUS Products to ensure we bring key expertise and skills to each of these capabilities. The OCM team resolves behavioral change programs which improve the desired outcomes of our business teams. They then build and implement change programs to deliver a streamlined employee transition and experience.
We are excited for you to join our established OCM team who provide organizational change services to all our EUS programs. The OCM Manager, EUS will drive our major OCM programs, utilizing industry standard methodologies, such as ADKAR, to enable targeted business outcomes for our Johnson & Johnson organization. You will work with the Head of OCM, other OCM professionals within the group as well as other teams within the DWP – Employee Experience, Targeting & Analytics and Personalized CRM, along with our EUS service owners, Technology Services and J&J Technology communication teams and key Technology and Business partners to deliver human centered change programs. You will lead a sub-team of contractors delivering these services for our EUS J&J team.
This is a very fast and dynamic space, and this team concentrates on understanding businesses experiences and outcomes, to enable them to develop targeted and tailored user journeys. They use these journeys to nurture behavioral change programs, to deliver measurable change outcomes across the organization!
Role Scope and Responsibilities
Be responsible for the delivery of core change programs across EUS products and services ensuring they are delivered to business expectations, within budget and agreed timelines.
- Partner with the Head of OCM to develop team as a Chapter group with the Johnson & Johnson HPT model, ensuring priorities shared and measured through OKRs and overall OCM work uses these HPT practices.
- Own and lead EUS global learning services to enhance the impact of learning services on your core programs and activities
- Leverage key OCM frameworks and standards, such as ADKAR, to ensure leading OCM practices are applied to programs.
- Lead and partner with other OCM leaders within the team and members of the DWP to deliver outstanding OCM programs which deliver business outcomes and personalization at scale.
- Drive through the benefits of good OCM practices with the wider EUS group to ensure our users are front and center of thinking around technology changes.
- Partner with Technology Services, central J&J Technology communication teams and other core communication team and peers to apply expertise, figure out the best communication channels, align core messaging and deliver perfect communication experiences.
Act as a key member of the EUS DWP and advocate OCM work with:
- EUS Employee Experience (EX) team to help define required EX studies and inputs needed for change program.
- Targeting and Analytics team to understand business outcomes and resolve campaigning targeting and metrics needs.
- Personalized CRM team to deliver timely, personalized email communications that meet communications plan outcomes.
Develop and handle key change plans and approaches required to deliver business and behavioral change outcomes driving through a multichannel approach to reaching employees and contractors across J&J globally.
Develop and lead the creation of change content and work with Visual design and communications to implement defined work.
Work internationally across the J&J organization being sensitive to different sector and country need.
A Bachelor’s degree in Change or Product Management, Design, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent.
A minimum of 7 years of experience within a large, global organization.
A minimum of 3 years working in Organizational Change Management with a demonstrable track record of results.
A minimum of 2 years of experience in providing user experience focused products or services.
Superb communication both verbal and written, and the ability to lead through collaboration with effective partner management.
Experience working across wide range of product teams - from business leadership to delivery teams - driving product success without breaking the self-organizing culture that makes lean and agile delivery organizations successful.
Evidence of understanding of how an Enterprise Workforce go through change and the process for how this will be delivered.
Deep technical and business insight, being able to translate business needs into effective services and user experience-based solutions.
Familiarity with organizational change methodologies, (i.e., Prosci ADKAR model or other organizational change frameworks).
Evidence of designing complex change programs that use multiple communication channels and multiple behavioral change messages to inspire change outcomes.
Validated evidence of building strong business relationships and advocate for business needs with technology teams and organizations.
Preferred Change Experience Areas
Knowledge of change programs affecting M365 and other standard collaboration technologies and capabilities.
Track record of creating fully integrated communication plans across multiple channels.
The ability to map out change journeys and programs that are needed to support major implementations – the ability to build out an empathetic change journey from beginning to end is critical to be successful in this role.
The ability to curate a targeted, multi-messaged behavioral change program that considers triggers and alternate outcomes for a user’s change journey.
Must have a consistent track record of representing user needs with service partners. Should be an advocate for users with delivery teams to ensure our J&J workforce receive understandable and engaging programs which drive their business outcomes.
The ability to work internationally with extended technology teams on a global basis
Self-starter - should naturally network within End User team, DWP team and wider business to achieve outcomes.
Experience in working across a large multinational country which supports multiple business groups.
Experience in working in the healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceuticals or other large enterprise industry or similar industries with multiple business units and regulated products.
- Main location is Raritan, NJ, although work may be carried out at any of our major locations across NJ – New Brunswick, Titusville, Bridgewater.
- J&J policy is for 3 days per week to be onsite. This will be most regularly in our offices at 1003 US202, Raritan, NJ 08869.
- At times, flexibility will be required to connect with partners internationally at times that meet everyone’s time zone needs.
- Some travel may be required. This is mainly within the local area (NJ, PA) although some national and international travel may be required.
- The anticipated base pay for this role is $97,000- $166,750.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .