Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We are a broadly based global healthcare company with expertise in all stages of research and development of large- and small-molecule therapeutics, vaccines, medical devices, and consumer products -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with our partners across the health care environment to touch the lives of over a billion people every day throughout the world.
The Global Finance function of Johnson & Johnson offers exciting career opportunities for high caliber Finance professionals. We contribute by delivering outstanding financial performance, assuring financial integrity and compliance and, by developing phenomenal business leaders with Finance expertise. At Johnson & Johnson, a continuing focus on being agile, efficient and effective for the future is at the heart of what we do.
Johnson & Johnson has more than 250 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with approximately 135,000 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Global Finance delivers work via a three-tier operating model consisting of Corporate Services, Johnson & Johnson Global Services and Business Unit Services.
The Global Functions Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team sit inside the Corporate Services tier. In EMEA, the Team is made up of a dynamic, diverse group of individuals representing a wide variety of experiences and cultural backgrounds. This team is fundamentally changing how Finance supports the Johnson & Johnson businesses in the region. The team looks after all the countries in Europe as well as Russia, the Middle East, North Africa, and South Africa. This means the Global Functions FP&A team provides the ideal work environment for those who enjoy being challenged and growing their horizons.
The Regional Finance Analyst will be the key business partner to EMEA IT Vision leadership team and Corporate Finance, in providing value to the business by adding data driven insights and delivering strategic financial support to help the business achieve their goals.
This role will be based in Pinewood as part of the Global Functions team. You will join a diverse, dynamic and sociable team.
Finance Business Partner for Senior IT Vision Business Leaders and Corporate Finance, building an understanding of the business to provide valuable financial support
- Prepare Functional Budgets and Quarterly Forecasts together with Business Partners and corporate team for Operations IT and Business IT for OPEX and CAPEX for both Commercial and Supply chain.
- Provide data driven insights into actual results and business performance
- Provide ad-hoc Reporting & Analytics to the Corporate team
- Coordinate activities between Regional Initiatives and Local EMEA-Wide OpCo’s
- Opportunity to drive Global projects to drive efficiencies and best practices
Projects & Process Improvement
- Improve efficiency of processes and drive standardization, cross sector and cross function
- Being an EMEA champion to drive continuous improvement projects within the team
- Supporting SigniFi through the adoption of new processes and technology like Finance Quick Wins, Blackline Intercompany Hub, etc.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert for TM1 Systems, Anaplan Planning Systems and work closely with the Technology Services Organisation
- Be an active participant in Process Workstream to improve processes across Global Functions.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree qualification or relevant financial qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- 3+ years of relevant finance experience
Skills & Capabilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer Focus
- Challenge status quo and a continuous improvement attitude
- Agility to manage several priorities, working to tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural, cross functional environment across all layers of the business
- Strong influencer with strong planning and prioritization skills
- Intermediate to advanced use of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate integrity and ethical behavior in all areas of responsibility, and act as a role model for J&J Credo values
Diversity, Equality & Inclusion
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our dedication to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!