Johnson & Johnson MedTech Digital is recruiting for a Senior Portfolio Architect. This position can be based in multiple J&J MedTech locations globally. Remote work options may be considered on a case by case basis if approved by the Company.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Technology is passionate about crafting the future of digital surgery and rapidly growing its robotics and digital solutions offerings across the entire portfolio, with multi-specialty, end-to-end solutions in orthopedics, endoluminal intervention and general surgery. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation, and data science, we are building a platform technology capable of growing the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures. Are you flexible, self-motivated, curious, and passionate about revolutionizing the world of medical robotics?
We are seeking motivated individual to join our team. They will be responsible for supporting enterprise standards, partnership due diligence, and defining strategic technical decisions, and will play a critical role in shaping our Company's technology strategy along with their peers in other technical teams. If you have a passion for technology and a drive to lead technology strategy, this role is for you.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and maintain the enterprise architecture standards and practices of relevant standards and processes to increase efficiency, build up capability, and standardize digital across MedTech
- Partner with business leaders and technology teams to understand and evaluate potential partnerships and due diligence opportunities
- Own the assessment of technology solutions and provide recommendations, ensuring solutions support the Company's architecture standards and other business objectives.
- Ensure alignment of technology solutions with enterprise architecture requirements and
- Communicate the company's technology strategy to internal and external team members, including partners and vendors
- Stay ahead of emerging technology trends and assess their potential impact on Company's digital strategy
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise architecture, with a strong understanding of architecture methodologies and frameworks
- Experience in developing and maintaining enterprise architecture standards and best practices
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to effectively communicate sophisticated technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Experience in technology due diligence and partnerships, including the ability to evaluate and recommend technology solutions.
- Familiarity of technology trends, including cloud computing, artificial intelligence, and cybersecurity
- 30% travel required
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $182,000 to $362,000.
The compensation and benefits information set forth in this posting applies to candidates hired in the United States. Candidates hired outside the United States will be eligible for compensation and benefits in accordance with their local market.