Johnson & Johnson MedTech Middle East is recruiting for a Business Support Specialist position located in Cairo, Egypt .
This position implements the agreed project planning, management, monitoring, and control processes to ensure consistency, common approach and accurate and timely tracking and reporting. Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems.
- Organizational Support to sales and marketing teams
- Manage internal workflows, HCC, Samples, Cignon.. etc
- Contracts' compliance – tracking needed approvals, implementation, and contract commitment fulfilment
- Follow up on the different processes’ execution with key business contacts
- Help in preparing customer offers, proforma invoices, intercompany Invoices & external letters proper approvals and execution
- Marketing dashboard completion – monthly
- Organization of sales team meetings
- Managing regulatory approvals
- Handling marketing operations like promo materials, exhibition booths, etc.
- Ordering equipment for workshops and trainings when needed.
- Business/or equivalent Bachelor’s degree education
Experience and Skills:
- Previous experiences in Business Support, Marketing, Compliance or similar functions
- Knowledge in dealing with different systems
- Proficient Microsoft Office management
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management skills
- Proficiency in English
- No travel required
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo .
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!