At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a 2023 Fall Semester Co-op. The primary location is New Brunswick, NJ however will consider US remote workers who can travel to other sites.
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. As the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity!
At Engineering & Property Services (E&PS) we take care of all J&J buildings around the world providing end to end services from Real Estate, Engineering & Strategic Project Delivery to Facilities Management. We have a profound influence on the entire J&J Enterprise, providing innovative workplaces where our employees can collaborate and grow, and delivering flexible site solutions which enable our business to best serve our important customers and patients.
The Fall 2023 Co-op is accountable for supporting the Real Estate, Facilities Management, Business Operations, Strategy and Business Partnership or Project Delivery team within the department by providing support for strategic projects and daily tasks that have a global scope, while collaborating across a varied network of stakeholders internal and external to E&PS.
Key relationships include regional and global leaders within the E&PS organization, finance and HR business partners and project-specific business stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide project coordination/management support such as participation in team meetings, scheduling, taking meeting minutes and tracking follow-up actions.
- Perform adhoc data analysis as required to gather insights and provide recommendations.
- Prepare and present project progress reports and presentations as required.
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Coordinate and maintain upkeep of SharePoint and Microsoft team documents.
- Support the team with adhoc requests.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is required at time of interview and hire.
- Student, preferably Engineering (Mechanical, Civil or Industrial preferred), Supply Chain Management, Finance, Real-estate or Economics major.
Experience and Skills:
- Expertise on excel, PowerPoint, ability to prepare dashboard, status reports, etc.
- Good communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Proactively establishes relationships.
- Effectively handles complexity with workload and business partners.
- Seeks feedback for self-improvement.
- Operates in office and virtual workspaces.
- Incorporates diverse points of view.
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google Software.
- Proven leadership skills, business insight, and technical skills.
- Highly effective communicator with extraordinary oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Advanced analytics and analytical skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn in a dynamic environment.
- A passion for innovation and teamwork.
- Familiarity with the healthcare industry.
- Experience building relationships with internal and external project partners.
- Customer service experience.
- Holds self and team members accountable to meet project landmarks and completion of tasks.
Language Fluency: English Language
Travel Requirements: This position will require up to 10% domestic travel.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.