Johnson & Johnson Global Services is recruiting for an Accountant responsible for Account to Report (A2R). The role will be based in Paranaque City, Philippines. The Accountant, is responsible for service delivery for specific Account-to-Report process functions serviced by GS Finance-Manila in J&J. This is an exciting opportunity to work on transitioning global processes into Manila and optimizing these processes.
- Perform the end-to-end activities in specific Account-to-Report processes according to WWP
- Ensure that service levels and targets are met as per Service Level Agreements
- Ensure proper and timely escalation of issues so that they are resolved to meet expectations
- Perform problem tracking and ensures that issues are properly documented, prioritized, tracked, and resolved within SLA
- Identify opportunities of improvement and work with team leads to implement the opportunities
- Ensure that documentations are complete and up to date.
- Support auditors and legal authorities with the execution of required activities
- Regular focus on Balance sheets to minimize open items.
- Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines
- At least University degree in finance related field or equivalent with professional certification (e.g., CPA)
Experience and Skills:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in the ATR function
- Experience in shared services center of a multinational corporation desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to read, understand, verbally exchange information, and compose written material for business purposes in English
- Ability to express ideas and information in an organized and logical manner
- Quantitative and analytical skills for problem solving and issue /risk mitigation
- Innovates and effects continuous improvement
- Strong knowledge of finance and accounting principles and processes
- Demonstrate sound work ethics, respect, team building, and cultural sensitivity and awareness.
- This position will require up to 5% international travel
- Must be willing to work on a night shift (8:00 PM to 5:00 AM PH Time)