Johnson and Johnson, Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst, Global Functions JJT Consolidations , located in either New Brunswick, or Raritan, NJ to provide lead and support for JJT (Johnson and Johnson Technology).
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $93.8 billion in 2021 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 140,000 people.
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide support and analysis to the JJT leadership team, partnering closely with business partners across Enterprise departments In this role, the Senior Financial Analyst will coordinate, develop, and manage consolidations of forecasting responsibilities including:
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- End-to-end lead in Operations IT, Business IT, Capital, and Headcount reporting for JJT Function, developing executive level commentary and presentations for each forecasting and reporting cycle
- Provide budgeting support for Business Plan, forecasts updates, latest thinking, and LRFP Strategic Planning updates to JJT partners & finance teams across GOCs and Regions
- Drive accountability and reporting accuracy through partnership with Global Operating Companies and Technology Services
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for the Global Functions TM1 tool for the JJT Finance team and work closely with global COE and GOC finance leadership to ensure timely and accurate financials
- Drive standardization of accounting and reporting through consistent guidance and training/education.
- Supporting ongoing global JJT Ad Hoc requests
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- A minimum 3 years of finance/accounting experience, including business planning, reporting, and analysis is required
- Strong Excel skills are required
- Experience with Tableau is preferred
- Familiar with ERP and reporting systems (SAP, TM1) is preferred
- Knowledge of J&J Worldwide Procedures, Bravo reporting are preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfort communicating with leadership are required
- Strong communication & business partnering skills are required
- Team-player with desire to work in a collaborative environment is required
- Forward-thinking and operational improvement oriented is required
- Ability and flexibility to work independently, take initiative and act as change agent are required
- Compliance, personal ownership & accountability for results is required
- Accuracy and attention to detail in financial reporting is required
- This position is located in located in either New Brunswick, or Raritan, NJ and may require up to 10% of travel.
The base pay range for this position is $73,000 - $117,300
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.