Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women’s Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson's® Baby, Stayfree®, Clean & Clear™, Band-Aid®, Listerine®, ORSL and Benadryl®.
- Briefly describe the activities that this role holder will need to accomplish (in bulleted form)
- Be an effective finance business partner for Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health sector
- Make analysis on all aspects in the Invoice to Cash Chain and work on measures to improve the current status and plan for the future by way of process simplification/Automation/elimination of non-value added activities. (Credit limit management/ order releases/ AR management/ Banking etc)
- Coordinate with several cross functional teams for a smooth flow in the Invoice to Cash process
- Insight & benchmark from competitors & FMCG sector review.
- Handle Sales Accounting and all control account reconciliations.
- Monthly/Quarterly reconciliation of Modern Trade & E-commerce customers
- Closely working with Government channel customers to ensure collection on time.
- End to end Receivable Management.
- Prepare and maintain control over TDS & TCS reconciliations
- Submission of periodical reports to the region basis collation of ITC relate
- Coordination with Outsourced partners for smooth transaction processing activities.
- Handling all financial transactions on ERP.
- Question status quo and seek areas of improvement in work and process
- Handling all audits – SOX, statutory and internal
- Creating and handling meaningful, actionable MIS
- Compliance to WWP/ DTP etc especially related to GTN reserves
- Educational Qualification: CA/CWA/CPA/ CMA
- Age: 24 years and above
- Work Experience in years: 2 years to 4 years
- Target industry/function: FMCG/Commercial/AR Management/Revenue Accounting
- Specific Technical skills: Should have excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Any special considerations:
Ø Should be able to adapt to changes and work proactively.
Ø Should be able to effectively coordinate amongst cross-functional teams.
Ø Should be a good team player.
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job