The Medical Digital Excellence is a newly created role responsible for supporting the implementation and championing an industry leading medical omnichannel model to transform medical customer engagement using insights, data, and advanced analytics.
The role will be responsible developing and maintaining one common SEA medical education platform; and will work with 3rd party medical education providers to roll out top in class medical education to HCPs and patients.
This role will also be responsible for managing the internal digital assets and platforms and will work together with the Medical Excellence and MSL excellence leads to generate insights and analytics to improve internal capabilities of the medical affairs teams
Develop and maintain SEA Medical Education platform
- Drive the development and maintenance of a SEA Janssen medical education platform
- Act as the regional product owner for new solutions and liaison with 3rd party medical education providers, put contracts in place and provide training so that these individuals also act in accordance with Johnson & Johnson HCBI requirements and report adverse events and complaints
- Champion the adoption of new digital initiatives in HCP and patient education in the region
- Working with therapeutic areas to ensure that content is uploaded in a timely manner
- Track platform data analytics to inform future directions of the platform and to potentially provide customization by HCP segmentation
- Ensure clear governance with guardrails and principles with close partnership with privacy, compliance& legal
Insights, Data Analytics, Digital Efficiencies and Content Delivery
- Partner with the APAC Omnichannel Lead, SEA Customer Excellence Lead, SEA Medical Excellence team and local MAF teams to grow, digital, data and analytics capabilities and develop omnichannel architecture and infrastructure requirements.
- Discover customer and patient findings and actionable insights from existing and new data sources that inform and enhances medical omnichannel approach in collaboration with data science team and MAF clinical TA teams.
- Build a culture of data literacy and data driven decision making across the organization in partnership with various functions and markets.
- Explore new industry trends and best practices to develop capabilities in digital, data and analytics in Medical Affairs
- Partner with local MAF teams to develop highly relevant scientific content delivery process based on rich customer insights and preferences
- Contribute to cross-functional content development framework and process to improve and accelerate content creation and approval in collaboration with Commercial Excellence
Management of Digital Assets in SEA
- To act as the Single Point of Contact and to manage and provide oversight into the MAF systems iConnect, iMedical Review, iMedical Knowledge, JPUBS, iDocument, RECAP, Janssen Managed Access (MACWEB), OnTRACK, iDiscover and other cross function systems.
- Provide training of the MAF related systems to new hires and to vendors and third parties as required
- To work with the Medical Excellence team to develop and maintain SOPs related to the systems
- University degree in health sciences, business or equivalent is required
- An advanced degree in science or business is preferred
- Project management and/or process excellence skills are an advantage
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in R&D, Medical Affairs, or a related function within the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industries is required
- Deep understanding of various medical customer engagement channels including digital channels focused on customer experience and quality scientific exchange.
- Good understanding of healthcare compliance principles, drug safety and pharmacovigilance and the role of the MSL
- Experience of launching new Technology, Data& Analytics tools/platforms in collaboration with IT teams to drive performance
- Experience within quantitative analysis related fields applying analytics and insights for business decisions (research, analytics, forecasting, etc.)
- Preferred relevant industry experience in Healthcare / Pharma
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional teams with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to activate and engage others
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and time-management skills
- Flexibility for up to 30% Regional and International travel, and working outside of normal working hours due to meetings across time zones