Johnson & Johnson has implemented Workday, Cornerstone, Workhuman, and a number of other HR solutions to establish an enterprise-wide Digital HR ecosystem to enable the enterprise talent agenda, provide greater visibility and alignment of our workforce to drive standardization of global Human Resources (HR) processes.
As part of Global Services HR Digital, the role of Lead, Workday Operations A&D will be leading complex integrations of employee data in the Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) system. The individual will be a subject matter expert on Workday business processes, functionalities, and data mass uploads with broad knowledge of downstream system impacts and issues & change management. This role will be accountable for the timely integration and separation of employee data for Acquisitions and Divestitures (A&D), respectively. They will help drive global consistency and compliance within the HR digital platform associated with A&D projects. The individual will coordinate, and lead testing efforts while contributing to the employee experience with end-user focus, collaboration, and transparency.
- Supervise A&D projects to ensure global standards are adhered to and sufficient coverage is provided for different time zones of the supported regions
- Maintain the A&D project portfolio by assigning tasks to appropriate resources, monitoring status, and adjusting based on demands
- Drive the team to ensure efficient focus on country requirements
- Ensure data conversion achieves accuracy, compliance, and standardization
- Support the team in creating & processing mass upload files, validating templates, analyzing & resolving errors, and performing quality control
- Advance own and team’s subject matter expertise on Workday HCM business processes and complex data management
- Partner with the Operations Teams to communicate A&D projects and assess impact on the Digital HR product roadmap
- Configure, design, and solution system requests to address business requirements
- Recommend system features and solutions considering priorities and tradeoffs, and help drive alignment among stakeholders
- Drive an employee-centric focus to provide the best experience; partner with technology, service delivery teams, global experience owners and corporate stakeholders to ensure ease of understanding
- Partner closely with the Information Technology (IT) organization to ensure that the business requirements are translated to technical design, configuration, and documentation
- Demonstrate advanced HR technology subject matter expertise
- Troubleshoot and research solutions through technology Community and case managers
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree. preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience, especially handling Acquisitions & Divestitures preferred.
- Experience with Workday required
- Experience with various other HR systems (Cornerstone, Unily, SAP) preferred
- Experience with Reporting, Payroll Integrations, or Security preferred
- Experience working independently and managing projects required
- Experience with system integration testing required
- Experience with SaaS implementation and maintenance asset
- Agile or Scrum Training/Certification asset
- Design Thinking Training asset
- Strong communication and presentation skills asset
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence peers (within HR and cross-functionally) asset
- This position has a primary location in Metro Manila, Philippines
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.