The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies are currently hiring for a Spine Strategy and PMO Lead. Remote work options may be considered on a case-by-case basis and if approved by the Company.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies have been working to make surgery better for more than a century. With substantial breadth and depth in surgical technologies, orthopedic and interventional solutions, we aspire to improve and enhance medical care for people worldwide. Together, we are working to shape the future of health through differentiated products and services.
Are you interested in joining a diverse team delivering outstanding results to our customers? Apply now for this exciting opportunity!
- Responsible to develop and manage the portfolio of Supply Chain strategic projects to drive Quality, Growth, Delivery and Cost improvements globally across the DPS Spine Supply Chain organization
- Drive the development and implementation of the DPS Spine Strategy and the governance processes to manage the portfolio of strategic programs and projects
- Lead strategic project(s) using project management tools and standard processes and collaborating closely with cross functional team members to ensure successful execution
- Establish and facilitate governance forums including establishing the appropriate cadence, timing, agendas, participants, tracking and documentation of actions plans
- Lead the end-to-end DPS Spine supply chain PMO focused on driving efficiency, operational capability, and other sources of supply chain improvements across the broader organization.
- Establish, collect, analyze, and present monthly and/or quarterly metrics and facilitate scorecard reviews including risk management and corrective action processes and tracking of action plans
- Align with the DPS SC PMO and lead the development of the DPS SC LT agenda and preparation for relevant topics, including tracking of action plans
- Implement standard best practices for project management, measurement and prioritization
- Develop and define the master list of Supply Chain value capture and improvement projects within the DPS Spine SC, including business case, resources, project timelines, deliverables and metrics
- Establish program tracking and reporting to ensure tracking for key benefits realization and to meet the needs of the DPS Supply Chain Leadership Team
- Implement an agile and efficient process to prioritize projects within the portfolio, and flow appropriate resources to ensure benefits are realized
- Partner with Finance to ensure close alignment on benefits and resource forecasting, prioritization and measurement
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. Focus Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance or Supply Chain is preferred. A Master Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant work experience is required.
- Experience with project management and program management processes and tools is required.
- Financial skills, including business case development experience is preferred.
- Experience, training or certification in Process Excellence/Six Sigma tools and methodologies is preferred.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of management and influence decision-making without authority across a matrix organization is required.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are required
- This position may require up to 25% domestic travel and limited international travel.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $130,000 to $144,000.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below.
For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .